Cruise to Mustangs Unlimited

silver10th

Established Member
i am in if my tune works out...im going to manny's dyno sat morning so we will see...anybody want to meet up that is out this way? cobra10th?? mass cobra??...jake i will 2 way you so we can meet up at the rest stop around 10..the people i am going with are meeting me at 8 so we should have plenty of time to get there and meet you guys.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
rest stop at 10?!?!?! i thought it was 9 last year. i dont care though..we can meet at 10 as long as you guys arent planning on entering the show...we will just park in the lot like last year right?

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
rest stop at 10?!?!?! i thought it was 9 last year. i dont care though..we can meet at 10 as long as you guys arent planning on entering the show...we will just park in the lot like last year right?
That sounds good to me. 9 or 10, it wont make a big difference either way. I don't plan on putting the car in the show.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
silver10th said:
yeah thats fine..if you want it to be 9 then we can make it 9. just let me knowand we will play it by ear.

dont matter to me...im not goin IN the show...

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
notdisturbed said:
Anyone know if this is an MCCNE show? Only reason i ask is that they want you to have a fire extinguisher in your car at their shows......and...well...i dont carry one.

Nope, this show is put on by the Conn. chapter of SAAC....

The first MCCNE show at MU is in June....

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Looking at how awesome Sunday is going to be I might have to skip a few drinks on Saturday night and make it down to the show.....don't be alarmed if there's a passed out broad sleeping it off in the back seat. :p :lol1:

Dave

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Davesnake said:
Looking at how awesome Sunday is going to be I might have to skip a few drinks on Saturday night and make it down to the show.....don't be alarmed if there's a passed out broad sleeping it off in the back seat. :p :lol1:

Dave
Save a beer. Do you know what Saturday is????

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:

Dave

will we know her... :pop:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Z-COBRA said:
Save a beer. Do you know what Saturday is????

Ha! yeah its the day you look forward to when your a kid.....but now it's **** another year gone :nonono:

At least I'm still cute :p

Shut up Mike...

Dave

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
It's friday and I am in

is the meeting time and place still the same

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Double"O" said:
It's friday and I am in

is the meeting time and place still the same

i odnt know...where are we meeting and what time??? i think 10 at the mass pike / 495 rest area sounds good..unless anyone wants to go earlier so u can get in the show? im debating that one...is the show $$?

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
i odnt know...where are we meeting and what time??? i think 10 at the mass pike / 495 rest area sounds good..unless anyone wants to go earlier so u can get in the show? im debating that one...is the show $$?
It was $10.00 last year to get in and show.What time are you heading to NEDyno today??

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Well who is going to be entering the show?? Jake, if you do decide to enter the what time you plan on hitting up the rest stop? If the majority of us arn't enetering we should all meet at 10.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Z-COBRA said:
It was $10.00 last year to get in and show.What time are you heading to NEDyno today??

proly around 5ish...i have to talk to John (new owner) about something

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Well who is going to be entering the show?? Jake, if you do decide to enter the what time you plan on hitting up the rest stop? If the majority of us arn't enetering we should all meet at 10.

yea to me it dont matter...ill clean the car..if we get there and there is room i might go in

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Cool. Rest stop on Mass Pike at 495 interect at 10. Weather looks great!

ok...what about 9? there is a group meeting at the 84 rest stop (like last year) at 10..that would mak us meet on 90 at 9ish....

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
9 sounds good to me, i'll have leave my place in maine at about 6am though

still the rest stop on the Mass Pike west of the 495 intersection correct

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread