Cruise to Mt. Lemmon Saturday 5/19/2012

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
On Saturday a few of us car enthusiasts will be heading down to Tuscon, from the Chandler area, to cruise Mt. Lemmon. We will be in Tuscon at 1pm, but will be taking a little cruise up the Mount at around 5-6pm so it is not as hot out. I know this a little abrupt but I wasn't in the loop till recently.

If any of y'all Tuscon guys/gals want to meet up in your town to cruise up or just want to meet up later that evening let us know :) (I am aware of the In N Out meet which I think is on Saturdays, we might stop by unless you SVTPers meet up somewhere else)

If you want you can PM me for my # to better communicate

People going:
* 1997 Cobra (me)
* Supercharged NSX
* 03 Mach 1 (on mach 1 registry)
* 05 STi (non rice lol)
* 04/05 STi (non rice)
** There might be another

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I may see you guys. Strange cause a few Guys and myself were gonna make a run out there today. If you see a red sn95 cobra white Evo srt-8 300 and a 240 that's us, we may be headed up earlier because we wanna get lunch possibly dinner at the cafe on top. Where you guys meeting before?

Jefe

Established Member
Noooooooooo how did I not see this? Good trip?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
It was definitely fun. It was a task to try and keep up with the subie and NSX though. Us Chandler/Scottsdale folks that went had a great time. We met up with a few guys to cruise on up and than met with a whole crew down at a pizza place. Unfortunately we didn't make it out to the meet. But it might have been a good thing since some douche decided to vandalize our cars with cassette tape while we were parked. That's just BS. Other than that it was great.

Yaadman GT: How long ago since you've been gone? Also is that sig pic on Mt. Lemmon?? lol it almost looks like it.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Left Tucson about 1.5 years ago.....and yes, thats Lemmon in the background.

Military? Nice I thought so. Great picture btw. I've never seen your car out in the area but than again I rarely visit Tucson. AZ is great lol.

Dang wish I saw this... would have fit in with my 08 STi haha. :D

I wouldn't have invited you you traitor! lol jk. I can't believe you sold it for an STi man; don't get me wrong I like STi's but they're rubbish compared to a termi imo. Not sure if you remember me but I'm the short dude with the white sn95 cobra from the Cobra Cruise we had lol. Your ex termi was pure sex; if I could have afforded that I would have taken it off your hands lol.

AdamSVT

Established Member
I wouldn't have invited you you traitor! lol jk. I can't believe you sold it for an STi man; don't get me wrong I like STi's but they're rubbish compared to a termi imo. Not sure if you remember me but I'm the short dude with the white sn95 cobra from the Cobra Cruise we had lol. Your ex termi was pure sex; if I could have afforded that I would have taken it off your hands lol.

Yep, I remember you lol! The terminator was hard to give away...but it wasn't practical for what I needed in a car. It was good for one thing...hauling ass haha. However, I've had more fun in my STi believe it or not :p. You'll have to run my STi soon hehe.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Yep, I remember you lol! The terminator was hard to give away...but it wasn't practical for what I needed in a car. It was good for one thing...hauling ass haha. However, I've had more fun in my STi believe it or not :p. You'll have to run my STi soon hehe.

That terminator would kick the crap out of that STi, just sayin lol. But yeah the STi is more practical for a dd than the termi. I still wouldn't sacrifice it lol but we have different needs haha. No way how so? In the twisties I assume? Haha I'm down for that but I know my old cobra would get dusted lol. Any mods on the subie? Also what year? My friend with an STi creeped on you and told me you had gotten a subie lol. He won't race me, even though I know he'd win lol.

AdamSVT

Established Member
The STi no doubt couldn't keep up in the straights for sure. But in the twisties I'd lose my old cobra! Right now its "stage 2" which is magnaflow exhaust, invidia catless dp, tune dynoed at 275awhp(thx azsn95 :D) but in a few weeks I'm going e85 with bigger injectors, fuel pump :)

Last edited:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
The STi no doubt couldn't keep up in the straights for sure. But in the twisties I'd lose my old cobra! Right now its "stage 2" which is magnaflow exhaust, invidia catless dp, tune dynoed at 275rwhp but in a few weeks I'm going e85 with bigger injectors, fuel pump :)

That is true. Well yeah they are 2 completely different cars. On the Mt. Lemmon cruise there was no way I could keep up with the STi and nobody could keep up with the NSX lol. Than again I don't have IRS. You don't think your old cobra with IRS would do well on the twisties? Nice, that's pretty good. haha you put Rwhp lol, correction Awhp lol. I'm at around 270rwhp, but the subie would win. I'd like to run it before your next mods; since my friend is being a pussy and won't run. I'm ready to get dusted :coolman: You're surely an import guy haha.

AdamSVT

Established Member
What is your name again haha? I'll add you on facebook and there is a group called Desert stangs that I'm on and we go on cruises a lot. Yesterday we had about 20 cars go out and you should join us! :rockon:

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Desert Stangs? Put me on there as well
Military? Nice I thought so. Great picture btw. I've never seen your car out in the area but than again I rarely visit Tucson. AZ is great lol
Thats cause he Fobra'd it up! Used to look like this:

IMG_0008.jpg

Check out his threads though, its nasty now!

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
What is your name again haha? I'll add you on facebook and there is a group called Desert stangs that I'm on and we go on cruises a lot. Yesterday we had about 20 cars go out and you should join us! :rockon:

Javier lol. Damn I have my FB deactivated right now, I'll have to get back on there bc I am interested in meeting up and cruises. Damn that's a good turn out! :rockon:

Desert Stangs? Put me on there as well

Thats cause he Fobra'd it up! Used to look like this:

IMG_0008.jpg

Check out his threads though, its nasty now!

Damn that thing is narly! I actually like it before all the fobra parts, it looks pretty darn good in that pic.

Users who are viewing this thread