Cruise to Knotts Fabulous Fords Forever 15' NOR CAL CRUISE

SAMACH1

Established Member
I believe NORCAL-SVTOA is setting something up for an early departure out of San Jose 5 AM SHARP TO AVOID LA TRAFFIC, a good rendevous point will be Santa Nella and I have heard there is a group meeting there at 7am at the Starbucks......Lets get all the stangs and everyone together for a bad ass cruise this year!!! I will do my best to put the word out there. Gauging interest to see who else has been looking for a cruise.

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Yep we leave sj at 5 and make I'd say two stops quik for bathroom breaks and meeting other groups. I'll post more info up ASAP so we can all get together and cruise down south. We need everyone to be early or on time so we don't hit la traffic

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Yep we leave sj at 5 and make I'd say two stops quik for bathroom breaks and meeting other groups. I'll post more info up ASAP so we can all get together and cruise down south. We need everyone to be early or on time so we don't hit la traffic

Right on! I'll be there!

SAMACH1

Established Member
BUMP, just waiting for the times and meet up points.... hope to see all the california stangs get together for this one

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
I'll try and have the times and spots up today guys.
I'd also like to start a list of who's in so we can get an idea of how many cars are going and if we fit at the stopping points with how ever many cars we will have with us

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I got two friends up in NorCal that are ready for this. One is showpony and the other isn't a member here.

SAMACH1

Established Member
Me + 4 Stangs and SVTDROP, I know of ATleast 5-6 other cars that are planning on going aswell

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Right on guys may take me a little longer than I though so give me till let's say end of the week to get spots and times up

SAMACH1

Established Member
BUMP...

I'm down to go! Hopefully I can meet up with you guys some how. I'm from Fresno, CA.

2nd Stop Main Group
Scheduled Gas Stop and Scheduled 2nd stop for ALL Groups (162 Miles from San Jose Meet 2hrs 30mins / 215 Miles From Sacramento Meet Spot 3hrs 20 mins) : so as you see SAC YOU GUYS HAVE TO GET UP EARLY!
Kettleman City
Exit #309 Kettleman city/Paso Robles Exit

Turn Left at the bottom of the exit

Chevron Gas is on the right hand side......

The meet up spots are in the other thread, this spot will probably be your best bet with meeting up with everyone...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread