Cruise Sunday 12/10, Pasadena-Santa Barbara

Mike McRann

Established Member
Hello Everyone
I have met several Mustang owners in my area (Highland Park/Eagle Rock/Glendale/Pasadena) and we have been thinking about having a meet or cruise once or twice a month, most likely on the weekends and we would like to invite people to join us. This weekend we're planning on meeting up in Pasadena (details below) and cruising to Santa Barbara for lunch (locationTBD).
I might be cruising thru Fillmore on my way home so that might make for a nice cruise as well.

If anyone is interested. - if interested in going please reply. If we get no replies, my gf and I will go it solo. Sorry for the short notice.

This sunday.... 12/10/06

Proposed Meet Time: 9a-9:30a (leaving for drive at 9:45/10ish)

Proposed Meet Location: Ralphs Grocery Store 3601 E Foothill Blvd, Pasadena CA. Next to the coffee shop.

If you would like to join us you can either PM me or post here, or simply meet up with us Sunday Morning.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im in if a sizeable group of people end up going. id be scared to be alone with just you and your g/f :p

Mike McRann

Established Member
svt4stv said:
im in if a sizeable group of people end up going. id be scared to be alone with just you and your g/f :p

We met up last weekend for the 1st time and had four cars show up, three that went on the cruise (last weekend we cruised up Angeles Crest Highway)

Hopefully by posting the information here we'll have more people join us for Sunday as well as future events.

I just talked to one of the guys and we might set something up once or twice a month for a cruise or a meet someplace.

0440thStang

Established Member
What route are you taking? There's usrally a group up here in Oxnard/Ventura that are up for a cruise. Plus if Mystifi knows we might be able to hook up with some of the folks in SB. I'll post this on Stangfreaks and see if I can't get some folks from there also. I'm up for it if you come this way.

Mike McRann

Established Member
0440thStang said:
What route are you taking? There's usrally a group up here in Oxnard/Ventura that are up for a cruise. Plus if Mystifi knows we might be able to hook up with some of the folks in SB. I'll post this on Stangfreaks and see if I can't get some folks from there also. I'm up for it if you come this way.

As far as I know we'll be leaving Pasadena around 10:00, and I assume we're taking the 101 toward Santa Barbara (I'll have to call the guy that's planning the destination to find that part out).
I'll give him a call tomorrow and let you guys know. If you want to join us let us know where you'll be and I'll see what I can set up.

Maybe if we get some SB folks to meet us for lunch they can take the lead on a nice scenic route since they know the area better then we do.

Last edited:

loadchris

Established Member
Im down, if you guys could meet up at Los Posas Road, at about 1030 Im down, I can get at least 2 or 3 peeps with some badass stangs to go with. Let me know!!

loadchris

Established Member
Mike McRann said:
As far as I know we'll be leaving Pasadena around 10:00, and I assume we're taking the 101 toward Santa Barbara (I'll have to call the guy that's planning the destination to find that part out).
I'll give him a call tomorrow and let you guys know. If you want to join us let us know where you'll be and I'll see what I can set up.

Maybe if we get some SB folks to meet us for lunch they can take the lead on a nice scenic route since they know the area better then we do.

Me and a buddy will be at Los Posas, just call me and we will be waiting....8052174291..ask for Chris!!! We'll be there about 1030.....at the Cheveron..

Mike McRann

Established Member
loadchris said:
Me and a buddy will be at Los Posas, just call me and we will be waiting....8052174291..ask for Chris!!! We'll be there about 1030.....at the Cheveron..

I'll give the guys a call tomorrow to let them know about you guys wanting to meet up and get back to you either here or by phone.
So you're going to be at the Los Posas offramp just off the 101 correct?
Thanks Chris

Mike McRann

Established Member
loadchris said:
Yea...but I just watched the news and I heard it was gonna rain tomorrow...so I guess we'll see.

Hey Chris-
I just got off the phone w/ one of the guys about Tomorrow's cruise, so here's the deal on our end (hope it's okay w/ you guys timewise)
We're going to meet here about 9:30 and probably leave about 10:00 for Camarillo to meet up w/ you guys.
I did a MapQuest last night and it says it should take 59 minutes to get there (should be less as it's only 60 miles), so we should see you guys around 11:00

The two cars that are in at this point are a 2005 Sonic Blue GT w/roush bumper and chrome DD bullitts, and a 2006 Vista Blue GT w/ black wheels (I believe DD bullitts but not sure).
We may have more cars but they havn't confirmed yet.

Rain:Let's wait and see on that, last I heard morning showers so it might not be too bad to cruise. The other guy I talked to said rain doesn't bother him, but we'll see.

Tell you what, I'll PM you my phone number so you can let us know your plans for the cruise in the morning, and if I don't hear from you I'll call when we're leaving Pasadena (or cancelling the cruise due to rain)

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i may be in. ill hit up some of the guys to see if they wanna go.
we can meet up with you guys somewhere along PCH or a freeway depending on which you take.

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
I would like to be in, just kinda short of notice...got rained on driving home today and with the possibility of rain in the morning, I would be up for the second one of the month, that is, if you guys still go...Who knows, if I wake up and it is sunny, I may try to do a quick clean and join...

Mike McRann

Established Member
69sta03cobradan said:
I would like to be in, just kinda short of notice...got rained on driving home today and with the possibility of rain in the morning, I would be up for the second one of the month, that is, if you guys still go...Who knows, if I wake up and it is sunny, I may try to do a quick clean and join...

It looks like we're not leaving Pasadena until around 10, and should arrive at the Camarillo site (Los Posas/101) around 11 so you should have plenty of time. The weather channel say "AM Showers" for my area so maybe the rain will stop in your area while it's still raining here.
Hope to see you in the morning.

Mike McRann

Established Member
emperorjordan said:
where are you guys coming in SB? I might cruise over for lunch and bring some of the SB Stangs crew too.

I just PM'd the guy that's choosing the lunch spot, and as soon as I have it I'll post it here.

Here is my number (323)707-6185. give me a call in the morning (we're leaving Pasadena around 10:00 for SB and hopefully I'll have an answer for you then, or maybe you can suggest a good place to eat by the beach w/ good parking)

Last edited:

emperorjordan

Established Member
IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

Mike McRann

Established Member
Hey Guys...
Thanks for everyone for coming out today for part of the cruise and lunch. It was nice meeting some new people and seeing some old faces I haven't seen for awhile. Hope to see you guys at another cruise/meet soon.
Also, thanks for the pictures Jordan.

Users who are viewing this thread