Cruise/meet in Kent.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Sorry you missed out. I think the next time will be in Mt Vernon. Most of the guys that came out tonight are from way up north. Wish you were there tonight!

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Great time! Mt. Vernon... hopefully the weather will hold up. I'm glad to have finally met everyone and looking forward to the next one!

Joe5.0

Established Member
Awesome time we tore up the streets i must say. Rick thanx again for letting me tag along. Glad to see everyone again. O and yes rick hung with the mystic lol. Great time hopefully the saleen will be ready for the next one. :pepper:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
After you left we came across a group of ricers that looked like they were straight out of The Fast and the Furious. Several of us raced them unitl they over NOS'ed and blew their motors. We all just laughed and moved on. The cops came to break it up but we took off and led them on a chase that went all the way to puyallup and back. We finally lost them and stopped to gas up. While gassing up a car full of supermodels came by and asked if any of us needed company. So everybody ended up winning every race, getting away from the cops and having a supermodel.

Actually, we just hung out and talked. ;)

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
LOL...that was good....it was fun, got some footage too, maybe we will have that up sometime....and peter....STI THIS...LOL

Rick

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
:mj: I had fun too. Just need to learn how to launch this beast. I'll just have to run from 3rd til I do.
Rick Out of curiouity was I pulling you at all during those 3rd gear runs?
Anyone hurt thier cars? I'll be checking my plugs today.

Who's going to post up some vids? My g/f didnt get anything at all! :bash: :cuss:

Joe5.0

Established Member
No clue who has the motor and yea it sucks. I do have video i just need my buddies camera to post it up. I did get some good stuff. It was frekin fun ass hell last night.

Joe5.0

Established Member
yea man i know how u feel the saleen has been down forever. Thanks to rick i still got to go though! hey didnt anyone snap any digital pictures? if so post them in here and in the picture and video section. Ill work on the videos tonight.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
on that last 3rd gear run you were pulling me......I wonder what it would be like if we did 3rd gear at 60 though instead of 3rd at 40 it kinda bogged the car out a little......

Rick

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
I got some snapsshots of the burnout... kinda came out dark I'll try to enhance them and get them to show better. I'll try and get some done tonight to post!

I concur... great, great fun!!! I can't wait to see the vids... gotta show my wife and daughter what daddy does in the wee hours of the night!!! Thanks guys... it was tremendous meeting everyone.

Christian

Users who are viewing this thread