Cruise-In at Maryland Performance on 11/9!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Mark your calendars for a great day at Maryland Performance on 11/9.

Maryland Performance will host a car meet and Dyno Shootout. Join up with other MACA members for a cruise to this event where you will see 4 LSx and 4 MACA Modular Motor cars battle it out on the Dyno for bragging rights while you enjoy the company of other car enthusiasts, see some great machines, and check out Maryland Performance.

If you think you have the power to compete in this no-fee event, sign up on the thread crated by Travis (Why Try) : http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/mid-atlantic-cobra-association-219/967341-help-lets-make-maca-1-a.html

We are working to coordinate good food options and will let you know as they develop.

This will be a good one!
:beer:

Ben

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
it just has to be on the day we have the Marine Corps Ball, I swear I'm missing every MACA event this year lol

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
You buy the kit and I'll put it on ;-)

I'm excepting donations! Lol, what happens Saturday?

Car goes for race fuel tune. Hoping to hit 4 digits without blowing anymore holes in pistons. :burnout:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Brad Brooks. He does tons of high horsepower cars, a friend recommended him and set it up for me. He's going to tune it on the street, unless it gets too out of hand and needs to go on the dyno, so I may not have any numbers until this dyno day.

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah... lot of Supras and DSM stuff. He did a local TT Viper as well that's somewhere around 1400whp.

Users who are viewing this thread