Cruise Control broken

kaane

Established Member
Anyone run into an issue where the cruise control stopped working? I have 3500 miles on my 2013 car, i rarely use cruise but i was driving to vegas today and tried to turn it on and nothing happens. When I turn the cruise button on, I don't get the light on the dash. I tried setting a speed and it didn't work either.

I have a paxton supercharger and a tune, everything else works perfect on the car. Cruise worked before, but it's been a while since I used it.

clinton2003

Established Member
check the switch on top of the cruse pedal, make sure it is in the right place. mine broke when i took out the assist spring on the clutch and made my cruise stop working

they are a pretty cheap part (16$ off Tousley) if you broke it. Check your switch with an ohm meter, when fully depressed should have continuity. you can also make a jumper wire for the plug which would make the car see the clutch out all the time. I wouldnt run like that with cruise because you would put in your clutch and the engine would just rev up trying to accelerate.

enzobovez

Established Member
So I had a problem with the cc too. I tried to turn it on and the light on the dash didn't come on, but it is working. I was able to set my speed increase it and lower it. Any ideas why the light isn't coming on?

mhyjek

Established Member
Anyone run into an issue where the cruise control stopped working? I have 3500 miles on my 2013 car, i rarely use cruise but i was driving to vegas today and tried to turn it on and nothing happens. When I turn the cruise button on, I don't get the light on the dash. I tried setting a speed and it didn't work either.

I have a paxton supercharger and a tune, everything else works perfect on the car. Cruise worked before, but it's been a while since I used it.
Check with your tuner.

Users who are viewing this thread