Crown Victoria LX Sport...

Crown Vic

Established Member
2002 Crown Victoria LX Sport...

What ya think of my Vic? My sig has my mods...for now. :)
fd4c8a74.jpg

fd4c8a62.jpg

fd3e7767.jpg

Last edited:

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
you got times for that thing? deffinately not granda's Vic heheh. the Roush rims look really good on it, nice car.

Crown Vic

Established Member
you got times for that thing?
Not yet...I should get a baseline run before the mods go in. I guess when it gets warmer.
definately not granpa's Vic heheh. the Roush rims look really good on it, nice car.
Definitely not. It catches so many people's eye cause they say "I've never seen a Vic like that before." :D

My next mods are:
3.73 gears and posi.
Tranny Shift Kit
Exhaust mostly for sound
Marauder tips for looks
Chip...for now until I see long term drivability results from the supercharged CV guys. :D
One guy is running 12.590 @ 110.20, and 1.89 60 ft. time in a 2-ton blown boat. :D

Last edited:

hcracerx

Established Member
At first look I thought it was a Merauder...is that blasphemy? That's a sweet Crown Vic! I agree with the other guys though, a blower is definitely needed.

03CobraBro

Established Member
That thing is sharp as hell man... Got yourself something there that can be classified as a true muscle car.

Also I bet alot of people slow up behind you because they think your highway patrol ;-)

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Very sweet. Looks subtle but sharp. Your sig picture makes those Roush 18's look small. But damn your ride is nice. A little forced induction will finish her off.

:thumbsup:

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by Crown Vic
Not yet...I should get a baseline run before the mods go in. I guess when it gets warmer.

Definitely not. It catches so many people's eye cause they say "I've never seen a Vic like that before." :D

My next mods are:
3.73 gears and posi.
Tranny Shift Kit
Exhaust mostly for sound
Marauder tips for looks
Chip...for now until I see long term drivability results from the supercharged CV guys. :D
One guy is running 12.590 @ 110.20, and 1.89 60 ft. time in a 2-ton blown boat. :D
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Crown Vic

Established Member
Very sweet. Looks subtle but sharp. Your sig picture makes those Roush 18's look small. But damn your ride is nice. A little forced induction will finish her off.
The 18's do look small in many pictures...its just that the car is big. Maybe I need some dubs...lol. :D

Venmous28

Established Member
one of the replica wheel makers is now making a 20" replica '95 Cobra R. those would be sweet on that vic...heh...

i just need an older one as my daily driver and id be happy:thumbsup:

Bobby Adams

Established Member
Sharp Vic man. My dad is in law enforcement and he just bought a left over Police version. They ordered too many and since he's an officer he was able to pick it up. 524 miles so far, and man it aint no Cobra but it sure moves for a big car. I think I like it as much as he does. Gonna be looking at a blower after 3-4 thousand miles get put on it. Anyway your vic looks killer.

Crown Vic

Established Member
one of the replica wheel makers is now making a 20" replica '95 Cobra R. those would be sweet on that vic...heh...
Its Preformance Wheel Outlet that has those 20" Cobra R's. :) Those would look awesome except I've heard some people that had problem with them....more like it look many months to ship out a common size with no update emails or anything. And the person costantly calling with not responses...it took the guy like 5 months to get his rims!!! By then he barely wanted them...

Anyway your vic looks killer.
Thanx buddy. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread