Crower Stage 3 Cams, Crower Springs and Ti Retainers for sale

venom04svt

Established Member
I bought these for my 04 Cobra twinscrew motor build and after breaking the engine in and dyno didn't make the numbers i wanted to reach so going to twin turbo now. These have no more than approx 800 miles on them to include 2 tuning sessions. I went back to my stock cams so these are just sitting in the box now. I would prefer to sell everything together for $1200+ fees but if i seperate prices will be as follows, these are practically brand new and cost me over $1900 when purchased from lethal.

Crower Stage 3 4v Blower cams $800 plus fees
Crower High Pressure Springs $250 plus fees
Crower Ti Retainers $250 plus fees

100_0673.jpg

100_0676.jpg

100_0678.jpg

100_0679.jpg

Last edited:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Hey i was just wondering im in NC aswell and wanted to know who you had do the install for you and how pricey was it?Im interested!!!

venom04svt

Established Member
Hey i was just wondering im in NC aswell and wanted to know who you had do the install for you and how pricey was it?Im interested!!!

Fastlane Motorsports, they installed them when they ported my heads, so the install was free but it was 2500 to have my heads ported, due pulling the motor...

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Hello, I am interested in learning more about your experience with these cams. Will send a PM with more info about what I am doing to see if your parts might work fine for me.

Users who are viewing this thread