Cro Cop

Migdiesel

Bring It!
Established Member
Crocop,Rampage, Couture coming back, the UFC is going to be awesome this year! Badass vid, thanks for the link.

Last edited:

trottlebody

Established Member
I've always watched alot of UFC, etc etc.. I know about the FIGHTERS of Pride fighting but why is it always in Japanese, or Japan...(Sorry if its not Japan, dont mean to offend all those,"Just bc I look Chinese does not mean im Chinese).

LT Mig

trottlebody said:
I've always watched alot of UFC, etc etc.. I know about the FIGHTERS of Pride fighting but why is it always in Japanese, or Japan...(Sorry if its not Japan, dont mean to offend all those,"Just bc I look Chinese does not mean im Chinese).

r u talking about the ring anouncer? Pride is in Japan, so they speak Japanese. Fighting is HUGE over there. The fan base difference alone between Pride and UFC is massive. The way of the warrior is like the Japanese way.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Cro-cop is going to kill in heavyweight in ufc. I was surprised to see that he lost to randleman the way he did. Oh well he came back and beat him the second time though.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Yeah... I've got the TV already geared up, Crocop and Rampage coming over to the UFC is going to make for some really enjoyable viewing with really dominating fights.

BlkTintedStang

Warship SVT
Established Member
I think there are a few different ones, not for sure if these are right -
"Streetwars" by Bushido
Exelent by Merci
"NDW 2005 Instrumental" by Fler

Users who are viewing this thread