Cro Cop KO!!! UFC 70

SCARNECK

Established Member
I waited for more than a week for this fight and was so pumped to see cro cop fight and he was taken out by his own signature move... Wow what a let down... anyone have a vid to post?

SCARNECK

Established Member
sorry if this is a repost, but I just finished watching it in cali, and yes what a big upset, thats it for me and UFC after the 2 Ken shamrock and Tito Ortiz fights and now this i'm done

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
SCARNECK said:
sorry if this is a repost, but I just finished watching it in cali, and yes what a big upset, thats it for me and UFC after the 2 Ken shamrock and Tito Ortiz fights and now this i'm done

Ur done because of an upset :shrug: . You must not like any sports? Upsets are what makes sports so great. Im a huge cro-cop fan. But what fun would it be to see all the same guys winning over and over again. Thats how ufc use to be. I think its getting better now that ur seeing the same "winners" getting beat by no names. And as far as Ken, he might be one of the original ufc fighters, but it shows you how far the sport has come. Ken had no where near the competition the guys have today. Flame suit on

Last edited:

SCARNECK

Established Member
98Sn8ke said:
Ur done because of an upset :shrug: . You must not like any sports? Upsets are what makes sports so great. Im a huge cro-cop fan. But what fun would it be to see all the same guys winning over and over again. Thats how ufc use to be. I think its getting better now that ur seeing the same "winners" getting beat by no names. And as far as Ken, he might be one of the original ufc fighters, but it shows you how far the sport has come. Ken had no where near the competition the guys have today. Flame suit on

Its just I lost interest in UFC after Gracia the original fights and well I tryed to get back into it a few times and all the fights have just pissed me off in how gay its been

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
^^yea some aspects of UFC are gay. I think the ultimate fighter reality show is starting to get out of control. Its producing good fighters but they are starting to have too many seasons and they are going to get old soon.

Users who are viewing this thread