Crimson Red Cobra

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
Does anyone have a photo of a GT with 03-04 Cobra bumpers or an actual Cobra thats painted Crimson Red like on the 2004 40th anniversary cars?????? Or lf someone could photoshop this one thanks.

This color
3708550112_large.jpg

On this , 1 with black wheels and 1 with chrome (Sorry for jacking this photo)
DSCN0354.jpg

mustang_00

Established Member
is that just a cowl hood with a normal gt hood scoop on it???? in all honesty i didn't know the 40th's were crimson i thought it was redfire.

back when the 40th's first came out my dealership had a lot of that color but they had stage3 faces and mach shaker hood scoops but not the mach hoods!? the weird thing is the scoop wasn't functional it was just the scoop itself hahaha

someone called bs when i posted that and i actually took pix and posted but for some reason i can only go back 4 pages of everything i've posted!?

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
is that just a cowl hood with a normal gt hood scoop on it???? in all honesty i didn't know the 40th's were crimson i thought it was redfire.

back when the 40th's first came out my dealership had a lot of that color but they had stage3 faces and mach shaker hood scoops but not the mach hoods!? the weird thing is the scoop wasn't functional it was just the scoop itself hahaha

someone called bs when i posted that and i actually took pix and posted but for some reason i can only go back 4 pages of everything i've posted!?

Actually l have searched and it is crimson red. Anyone wanna try a photoshop????

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
l just wanted to see both. Didn't feel like searching all night for one with chrome saleens. lf someone has a photo of one that has chrome saleens please post. l wanna get someone to photoshop it to the crimson red.

Users who are viewing this thread