Crete's Thursday night cruise

1badass96GT

Established Member
Anybody near Crete, IL. They have a cruise night in town every Thursday. Be pretty cool to get a big group of mustangs up there. Let me know if anyone would ever be interested in ride up there.

ExplorerThis

Valve Drop
Established Member
I was up there last thursday...I got a 01 cobra...We need to get a bunch of stangs up there.

There is a *** with IEATMUSTANGS.COM on his bumper of his WRX...He doesnt have much either..and there is like 4 Srt4's....gey shit. A guy in a black 03 cobra came up there and scared them all. GOOD STUFF:)

1badass96GT

Established Member
Hey you were where I was. The guy in the 03 is my buddy(can't drive for shit unfortunately). The WRX runs 14.2's and has never even raced a mustang before. If I see your car up there I'll look for you and maybe we can f*ck them a little. I have to put a drive shaft loop in my car tomorrow but if its together in time I'll be up there with it. If anyone sees me come and talk, its nice to meet guys off the board. I have a 96 GT, its green and has Roush side exhaust.

sssiner

Established Member
crete, IL

Hey, I live in Crown Point, IN. Have an 03 cobra, let me know if you guys get a group together for that car run. I will join you

03CobraVert10th

Established Member
I live in St. John & have a 03' Cobra. Where at on Thursdays? I'll be out of town this Thursday night, but will join you guys next Thurs if people are getting together. BTW - I've seen that WRX your talking about when I was in Naperville pulling out of Lucent. I had my Mountaineer, otherwise I would have put the smack-down on that guy...

Users who are viewing this thread