crazy rays auto parts

03svt01gt

Established Member
Ok so I have been planning on fixing up my 01 gt lately (has had a hard life) and I recently heard of crazy rays. Does anyone ever been to any of the locations? Do they have any mustangs that may be of help? Im just trying to get some input before I drive up just to find that they have nothing for me.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Crazy rays is awesome, they got tons of cars there and plenty to pick from.

However if your looking for late model mustang parts your going to be fairly dissapointed. I've only seen 1 99+ GT there in the past 2 years. You may get lucky though.

If your looking for parts just let me know I may have something laying around the shop.

NJ6T5

Established Member
It's worth checking out a couple of locations. I've found the one on Hawkins Point Rd to be the most organized, but I think the yards in NE Baltimore and Jessup have more cars. Either way it's a lot of fun, good luck.

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
You can also try Andy's auto parts, just call and they can check their system for the parts, very friendly

clean93

Established Member
I always go to the one in Mt Airy since no one really goes up there often so i have more to pick from. old and new cars. seen plenty newer mustangs there and lincoln mark 8's

2000gator

Established Member
I've been to the one in Baltimore (I work 2 minutes away) and the one off of 40 up near Fallston and haven't seen many newer mustangs if any.

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
Crazy Ray's is OK. Never know what you'll find there. My only gripe is their prices seemed to shoot up once they took over almost every local junkyard.

Users who are viewing this thread