Crazy motor swaps

Project96svt

Big Pappa
Established Member
I was wondering what are the motor swaps in a sn95 cobra like 351, navi 330, 427 plz post pic's and how hard the swap was thanks a bunch!

F8L BYT

Established Member
It wasnt a cobra but I have seen a 2jzgte swapped into a sn95... I'll look to see if i can find the build thread

94venomV8

Established Member
Did u do it ur self how hard was it and what did it run?

You can swap in a bunch of different motors though I dont know why you would, its not hard to go fast with these cars really. It sounds like from your other thread and this one that your really trying to make your car faster but probably dont have the money to do so...If you do have the money, I dont know why you wouldnt just get a supercharger. Instead of doing these detailed swaps and what not. I can tell by the questions your asking that you probably are in way over your head when it comes to doing a terminator swap (which is probably one of the easiest swaps to do in these cars).

Now on topic...I have seen everything from LS1, 2jz, turboed 4 cyl, to big block motors, and even a viper motor (which is on here in a build thread and is probably the sweetest I have seen).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread