Crazy Discount Time

Scott P

Established Member
I am in the process of closing the store down, but still have quite a bit of inventory left. So, to reward the great people at SVT Performance that have given me so much business, I am doing something special for you.

From Today through Saturday January 8th, you can use the coupon code crazy for an additional 20% off the already marked down prices. You just need to spend a minimum amount of $35 before the discount to qualify.

That should net you an effective 40% or more off original prices.

Thanks for your business over the years.

Scott

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I got a PC last year after thieves broke in and stole my orbiter. What pads do you recommend? The only one I have now is the HD UNO pad that is an all in one for light polishing. I need to get a few while you have them. Thanks for the info.

Scott P

Established Member
I got a PC last year after thieves broke in and stole my orbiter. What pads do you recommend? The only one I have now is the HD UNO pad that is an all in one for light polishing. I need to get a few while you have them. Thanks for the info.

The CCS pads work best with the PC. I would get at least one orange, several white and a couple in the blue and black. That should cover all of your needs.

Do you have any #21 sealants to put over white diamond?

I do not have any #21 sealants. The only sealant I have left is EX. It would work well over White Diamond.

MAXSE2kMT

HAIL THE AMBER LAMPS!
Established Member
Sorry to see you're closing. Do you currently have the Poorboy's World Bug Squash - 128 oz? Can't add it to my cart. Thanks

"The Poorboy's World Bug Squash - 128 oz is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item."

Scott P

Established Member
If an item is listed as out of stock, then I do not have it. Also, shoot me an email for quicker response.

Matt...I will be getting a real job. I miss interacting with people on a daily basis (in person rather than over the phone), and hope to find something in manufacturing.

Users who are viewing this thread