Crazy 240sx

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
That car screams. That video reminds me of another car that's similar. I believe it was a Datsun Z. Anyway, it had a crate small block Chevy 350 in it that I believe was turbo'd? I can't remember though, and that car screwed.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
OMG... thats all ima say... and ive been wanting a 240 for the longest.. i want 1 now!!

Spitfire_17

Established Member
vicmaster said:
That car screams. That video reminds me of another car that's similar. I believe it was a Datsun Z. Anyway, it had a crate small block Chevy 350 in it that I believe was turbo'd? I can't remember though, and that car screwed.
yeah that video was sweet also

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
vicmaster said:

Darius 240z

google it. You will find his site somewhere..

Spitfire_17

Established Member
TropicTour said:
how much would it cost to make a 240 that sick?
whats the speed limited on that speedo?
prob. like 10k including the price of the car...if u did the work yourself :-D

mustangman302

Established Member
That speedo was almost moving as quick as the rpm's it was crazy. I think i know what datson you are talking about someone on here is doing one and someone had that link a little bit further down on the thread. Iam sure you can find it if you type in datson 240 or something.

Users who are viewing this thread