crank shaft pulley

mi03cobra

Established Member
Aftermarket. I think they stopped making stock pulley set up. Its a whole assembly, not just the pulley. Its a huge PITA and I recommend having someone else do it unless you are quite mechanically inclined! Mine went out this last April and I searched for stock but the only ones available are used and you may as buy used aftermarket if youre going to buy used. I actually bought a used after market that came with a 2lb and 8lb lower pulley. They are not cheap either way you go though! I think youre looking at around $500-$550 for new and $300-$400 for used with pulleys.

Last edited:

BigRedShaolin

Established Member
Aftermarket. I think they stopped making stock pulley set up. Its a whole assembly, not just the pulley. Its a huge PITA and I recommend having someone else do it unless you are quite mechanically inclined! Mine went out this last April and I searched for stock but the only ones available are used and you may as buy used aftermarket if youre going to buy used. I actually bought a used after market that came with a 2lb and 8lb lower pulley. They are not cheap either way you go though! I think youre looking at around $500-$550 for new and $300-$400 for used with pulleys.

Thanks bro I hav a good mech 2 handle it im not that good lol can u give me a heads up where 2 look for a new one

Users who are viewing this thread