*Crandon Park Meet/BBQ II - Sunday, February 22, 2004*

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by bbp42d
hey how far is crandon from miami gardens? and do they have any nice pads to stay at down ther that is close?

Your best bet would be to click on the driving directions link in the first post. Depending on where you are coming from I would say at least 30 minutes and as far as a place to stay in that area I have no idea.

If there's anyone familiar with that area speak up.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well you could stay on Key Biscayne if you want Billy. You may have to cut down on the liquor consumption so you have some extra coin to stay there!! Miami Gardens is like 25 minutes north of Key Biscayne. Just stay on I-95 south till you get to the Key Biscayne exit. Oh and you can pick Ben up on the way!!

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Well you could stay on Key Biscayne if you want Billy. You may have to cut down on the liquor consumption so you have some extra coin to stay there!! Miami Gardens is like 25 minutes north of Key Biscayne. Just stay on I-95 south till you get to the Key Biscayne exit. Oh and you can pick Ben up on the way!!
inxna on the cutting down on the liquora, btw where is benny, is he on vacation or what. man he should have a laptop:rockon:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
So Billy doesn't your dad live in Miami Lakes? Maybe you could stay with him. Are you bringing the whole family? If you come of coarse.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
So Billy doesn't your dad live in Miami Lakes? Maybe you could stay with him. Are you bringing the whole family? If you come of coarse.
yes he does, heres the deal , wife made reservations at snowshoe for the 15th thru the 20th. it is a 12 hr drive and we will be back on the 21st. i am gonna try and do the 3 hr drive down and do the turn around in one day if possible. should not be to bad, but ya know how travel lag is:bash:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Damn 3 hours @95mph!! Well if you make it that would be cool but I could see how you would want to lay down and go to sleep after 12 hours!!:beer:

GoatDaddy

I didn't go anywhere, ya b!tch azz ho's. And I do have a laptop, but she costs $50 a dance.
School is back in session, and it has me pretty much bent over. 18 books for just two classes. F@ck me. I didn't sign on for this hard physical labor sh!t.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
God Ben don't be such a p@ssy!! Just get the Cliff notes!!:-D I thought you were use to being bent over?:eek:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
I didn't go anywhere, ya b!tch azz ho's. And I do have a laptop, but she costs $50 a dance.
School is back in session, and it has me pretty much bent over. 18 books for just two classes. F@ck me. I didn't sign on for this hard physical labor sh!t.
fark school, j/k good to see ya back ben:D

btw good mornin greg:beer:

GoatDaddy

God Ben don't be such a p@ssy!! Just get the Cliff notes!!:-D I thought you were use to being bent over?:eek:

Greg, you of all people should know that I'm the one doing the driving, not the one getting bent over. Hittin' not catchin' knowhutmsayin?

That's cool that the Crandon event might be sponsored. Definitely good publicity for whomever does it, especially if they are onsite with some demos.

Update on Cobra: Hello Capital Gains Tax, Goodbye Down-Payment. :shrug: I hate it when reality rears its ugly head. Guess I'll still be riding the short bus for awhile. We'll see how it goes. :smmon:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Capital Gains Tax<-------------I poop on you!! I guess the Cobra will happen when the time is right!! :beer:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Greg, you of all people should know that I'm the one doing the driving, not the one getting bent over. Hittin' not catchin' knowhutmsayin?

That's cool that the Crandon event might be sponsored. Definitely good publicity for whomever does it, especially if they are onsite with some demos.

Update on Cobra: Hello Capital Gains Tax, Goodbye Down-Payment. :shrug: I hate it when reality rears its ugly head. Guess I'll still be riding the short bus for awhile. We'll see how it goes. :smmon:
i am gettin hit with it to. i had 2 properties sell before the end of the year and i know i am screwed:nonono:

GoatDaddy

Sorry to hear that, Billy. But it sounds like you are quite the real estate magnate.
Gotta love the fed. We wouldn't have had to worry about the tax if we'd held onto the condo a little longer, but we had to sell when we did in order to get the house.
I'm glad we can just pay it and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread