Craigslist?

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
I've recently been surfing Craigslist.com and was wondering if anyone here has ever hooked up with someone from there? Some of the stuff people post is pretty crazy if you ask me.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
craigslist is awesome, i go on the automotice site every day.
i get good deals and my bro just bought a '96 civic ex for $250, (tranny needs rebuild) but other wise the car is in good condition, power:locks/moonroof/windows 165k miles, i know it can do another 100k.

anyways i seldom read the personal ads/rants-raves, and yea they are crazy, but i think there is some legit ones.

i recommend buyer/seller section to anyone who doesnt want to deal with ebay's seller fees and what things local no shipping bs.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
just beware tho... people out here in cali post up some BS stuff they are trying to sell... usually someone from our local board will find something, post it, and call the person.

but you can find some good deals on there.

oldmodman

Established Member
Since all the ads are free I have put up every worthless piece of junk that I have lying around the house. I've sold an old rusty exercise trampline, three old fans, a couple of ancient hi-fi amps, point & shoot camera, etc. Always post several pics of each item making sure that I show the WORST side. Each buyer is told exactly about the condition. If they want it they drive over and pay CASH, no checks. Never had a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread