Craigslist find - Is this a good deal?

Mr Incredible

Established Member
So honestly I have no need for another car, but I like the atmosphere on this forum so much I'm thinking about getting another Mustang just for an excuse to hang out here more haha.

Here are two local options:

Which one looks like a better deal to you guys:
91 Vert $6,500 on CL

91 Hatch $4,500 on CL

Last edited:

wht93gted

Established Member
Doesn't seem bad, but every time I read this in the description, I always think :dw:

"500 miles on complete rebuild." coupled with "75 shot nos. Wet kit. Never sprayed."

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Very true the motor would make me be a little suspect BUT the car does not look bad at all

Mr Incredible

Established Member
I agree. Always wonder about those nitrous kits that never got sprayed.... Plus, dump $15k into it and then get bored? I'm not saying it doesn't happen, lord knows I've wasted more than enough money on cars, but usually its something that triggers it, like something breaking... I would have a compression check done before buying for sure.

MysticRob

Established Member
The bits and pieces on the car appear to be good quality, but somewhat gaudy looking in places.
I'm not much for the use of decals (though they do add HP!), blue engine paint and hoses, massive tach, and foot tall hood, but most of that looks easily corrected, and best of all sellable. The wheels, paint (minus 'Kustom' decals), seats, steering wheel, etc, are nicely done, and I think add value.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Not "good" deals, but alright I'd say. Tons of other clean foxes out there, just gotta find one for a reasonable price.

Users who are viewing this thread