Craigslist find, fully built Lightning, only $25,000!

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Not digging the front end! That said, could be a sick ride if someone finished it off!..with a hammer. I don't know, could be revived into something cool but not $25000 worth there, even if there are $17000 in build.

Last edited:

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Not digging the front end! That said, could be a sick ride if someone finished it off!

I called him and have dibs on the truck. I have fuzzy dice, chrome spray paint, and some underbody neons to get the truck rolling. I'll be doing 1000hp burnouts soon. JEGS and NOS stickers are ready to apply.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
I am not sure if there is sarcasm in OP, but the seller will be lucky to get 15k let alone 25k. Poor truck...

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Gearheads alone will make many people up and run from that truck.

That being said, why would you dump a supposed $17k into a built drivetrain, then still retain the factory eaton, probably ported, along with a built 4R100 and strengthen 9.75 rear? Doesn't make sense...at all. Unless he blew the motor, and was waiting to go all out and lost money/interest...

Even then, still ugly as sin.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
I like how in the ad he took a picture of he's willing to trade for specifically a 2011 5.0 Mustang, not a high dollar one, just the regular 5.0.

What, is this guy maxxed out on his insurance budget!

"Yea, I'm willing to trade for a 5.0...oh...its a Shelby GT500?...oh, okay sorry I don't want your GT500. I'm only trading for GT. "

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Will have to invite this guy here when i get home so this thread can possibly become popcorn worthy.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I like how in the ad he took a picture of he's willing to trade for specifically a 2011 5.0 Mustang, not a high dollar one, just the regular 5.0.

What, is this guy maxxed out on his insurance budget!

"Yea, I'm willing to trade for a 5.0...oh...its a Shelby GT500?...oh, okay sorry I don't want your GT500. I'm only trading for GT. "
I think he's looking for something of "equal" value in place of it.

in one spot it says will hold 1000 hp on another 900 hp

He states that a blower swap and retune will get you 900 hp. Not a max.

Users who are viewing this thread