Craigslist Find: 65 Fastback with a Terminator Engine!

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Thats a TON of work and money left to get it complete!

You got that right. That's a lot of money for a car that is really about half done. His description sucks too. The 65-66 mustangs have a harder time than the 67-70 fitting in a mod motor. The mustang II is also a heavily debated topic as to whether it's a good mod or a bad one. Looks like it still needs brakes, wiring, cooling system, interior gauges, paint, exhaust, etc.

It might be a good start for someone, but it looks like he got into it and either lost interest or doesn't want the expense anymore. It's been for sale for a long time. Seems like his asking price is to high to attract a buyer.

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
It looks like the eng. is pretty high in the chassis. Would need a custom hood. I would prefer the eng. a little lower for center of gravity.

Just my $.02

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
It looks like the eng. is pretty high in the chassis. Would need a custom hood. I would prefer the eng. a little lower for center of gravity.

Just my $.02

I think that's a result of the Mustang II suspension which really isn't necessary anymore. You can have the shock towers notched or buy the Dynacorn ones that are already notched. Then you can run the 79+ front suspension setup or coilovers and the mod motor.

Users who are viewing this thread