CQuartz DLux

yngrshr

Established Member
So, I've done a lot of Google searching and searched this forum. Haven't really found much on this question.

Anyone use this on their exhaust? I've seen it recommended on a number of sites and it supposedly lasts up to 800 degrees. I'm not talking about headers, but I will be putting this on my Bassani exhaust tips and the mufflers. I haven't seen much on how it lasts there and how well it protects the tips and mufflers.

Also curious if anyone has put this on the plastic pieces under the hood. I despise under-the-hood detailing and if I could keep it cleaner easier it'd be fantastic. A simple microfiber and quick detailer should be all that is required to keep the CQuartz coated pieces clean after applied.

Either way, I'll be coating the Mustang in a week or so once all the product gets here following the tried-and-true process most seem to recommend: Iron X --> Iron X Soap gel --> Thorough drying --> Car Pro Eraser on microfiber --> CQuartz (CQuartz DLux on the plastic trim and exhaust).

I have heard nothing but good things about the product.

Users who are viewing this thread