CPR turbo + Rev auto= Maxed triple 465's

CPRsm

This is the same kit Dasan bought three years ago. As things progress so did his kit. W the new turbo, this year he's out of fuel running E80. On 35psi inlet temps went up just 6 degrees.
So whether you go like this from the get go or over time, the kit can be ordered just like this, or be upgraded w our parts down the road. All the parts are a modular swap. No costly custom upgrades needed later. No custom kit needed to make gargantuan power

[video]https://youtu.be/jvAaTMvred4[/video]

Doug1227

Established Member
What are (3) 465's good for? I read 2000rwhp, but that's probably on gas. On E85, maybe 1400rwhp? I made 960 (16psi) on two but added a 3rd when I turned it up (23psi). I'd have to guess in the 1350-1400 range? I'm short of that now, but it'd be good information to have. The video doesn't really show anything.

heart_attack

Established Member
What are (3) 465's good for? I read 2000rwhp, but that's probably on gas. On E85, maybe 1400rwhp? I made 960 (16psi) on two but added a 3rd when I turned it up (23psi). I'd have to guess in the 1350-1400 range? I'm short of that now, but it'd be good information to have. The video doesn't really show anything.

I seen on Facebook he said it was make about 40hp per PSI. So I'm assuming somewhere in the 1400rwhp area.

CPRsm

We made 1365rwhp on the last one w plenty of fuel left. I should clarify, it wasn't making 40rwhp per psi. It was making more than that. What I mean is the car was still picking up 40rwhp for ea pound of boost, even at 35psi. Turbo was nice an happy when it ran out of fuel. Not sure what it dynoed. That was the pull it ran out of fuel and he let out @ 7200. He did slip up and tell me AEM said it was moving 1100+LPH when it dropped fuel pressure

Doug1227

Established Member
I'm below 1400 so I won't worry about it too much, but I didn't gain as much upside as I thought by adding that 3rd pump! What alternatives are there in terms of pumps to meet some more demand? Boost a pump or something?

CPRsm

Phil he's running ID 2000's. Those maxed first. He was at 43.5 base pressure preparing for high boost. Not enough pressure and maxed the duty cycle. Raised the base to 60, and duty cycle lowered, but that's when the pumps just ran out of volume.

Adding a third pump gained you plenty Doug. He is well over 1400 without question. Probably mechanical next year. Street car things for now though. Turn it down and ride it out.

Users who are viewing this thread