CPE Single Turbo Cobra Update/ Pics

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
its been a while since i have posted any pics of the car or what i have been doing with it. so recently i had a new intake pipe made, so i could relocate my MAF to the top of the intake pipe closer to the throttle body as opposed to having it by the out let of the intercooler. i was getting turbulace and my MAF wasnt reading correctly. while i was at it, i also went with a BA 5000 slot style meter. so far its been working a 1000 times better.

i plan on going and getting a retune on some VP113 and of course more boost FTW!!! right now im running a 50/50 mix of VP110 and 93

i also got a c02 setup for the AMS 1000 and it has helped tremendously overall.

i had a set of the 17" 2.0 alumastars that i hadnt put on in quite a while. i finally got some tires for it and mounted them on the car. im not sure if i like them yet, just b-cuz it feels like im riding around on skates. but ill get some more time behind the wheel and see if it'll grow on me. anyways here are the pics................

lastly heres a little vid of me running another turbo car, we are at the 3:00 minute mark enjoy

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/MofoTurbo-MustangsBBC-Ch_194575.htm"]Mofo-Turbo Mustangs,BBC malibu,BBC Mustang,SRT8 Ch- Video[/ame]

DSC01303.jpg

DSC01302.jpg

DSC01304-1.jpg

DSC01305-1.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

DSC01307.jpg

DSC01308.jpg

DSC01309.jpg

DSC01310.jpg

DSC01313.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

DSC01312.jpg

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
What did it make for power?

I havent really been posting the power its making lately b-cuz we do alot of closed course racing down here and dont want the competiotion knowing what i got right now. but i will say this its making on average the amount of power that everyone else is with the respective boost level. its definately a beast once we over come the lag and pulls hard until i let off.

You weigh that f'er yet?

i have not weighed her yet, but i have been meaning too lately. i think i will do it this week and update this thread.

thanks everyone for all the praise and comments. it has been a long road.

Users who are viewing this thread