Coyote/turbo/fox part out

Notfast2012

Established Member
Long and short I have come to the conclusion I will not be able to finish my build. I have a lot of parts in this build. Please understand it might take a little bit getting the parts off depending on what you want. Just let me know what you would like so I can remove some of these parts. Please either add 3% PayPal or gift. And prices do not include shipping I will help anyway I can. Prefer local on engine and transmission. I have lots more parts but this is the bulk of them.

Engine fully built new ford block all mmr parts stock compression, with arp main and head studs, mmr oil pump gears, head cooling mod, this engine was assembled by a ford tech and never started. I will keep the oil pan. 6500 obo or trade for a stock coyote plus cash.

Billet precision 76mm turbo never used same as jpc turbo car. 900

Id1000's I bought these used never used them myself. 700

Boost controller e-boost 2 bnib 450

Two 46mm precision waste gates 250 for one or 450 for both.

Stock mt82 500

Rxt clutch and steel flywheel never used 900

Dominic Dillard

Spraying for Jesus
Established Member
What are you looking for, for cash? I have a 28,000 Mile Stock Coyote. Well managed. I am super interested, assuming everything will be drop in. Mines is out of a A6. What is the package you had built? Info Please :)

PS I haven't put the spray to the engine, so the engine is stock.

Last edited:

Notfast2012

Established Member
It's a mmr street 1000 package. It has all the arp hardware, oil pump gears and hurricane oil pump. I used a new block from ford. All new gaskets were used when building the engine. I have plenty of pictures if you would like to see.

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Pm me details on motor as well please and how much cash + stocker you would want. I'm semi-local(Houston).

5w20

Custom User Title
Established Member
specs on turbo? is it new as in not taken apart or installed? what color are the wastegates and are they new?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread