Coyote suspension

jessie jaramill

Established Member
So after buying my 04 audi s4 awd 6spd I've noticed how bad my mustang gt handles .. Only mods are lowering springs eibach ..I would love for my car to handle good without going all over the place.. I have a 03 cobra and for stock suspension it handles 500rwhp pretty well on solid axle.. I need advice not familiar with handling suspensions only for drag racing wich is my cup of tea but would like to start getting into road racing and become a better all around driver

86Fbody

Established Member
Shocks and struts should help with bumps and the floating you probably get. LCA's will help with traction and relo brackets to correct the LCA angle after you lowered it and UCA will help plant the rear and actually make it feel connected to the chassis. Do a road race prior to all of that even though the car will feel floaty, you will be able to then research what parts you need for your setup and your driving style.

jessie jaramill

Established Member
I just purchased upper and lower control arms and pan hard bar America muscle... I'm thinking of adjustables konis .. Strut brace and rear shock brace .. I want car to be safe to my driving .. I'm pretty aggressive on the pedal

Users who are viewing this thread