Coyote Peterson Fans?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
This guy gets stung by insects and sometimes animals.

My son, 9, loves insects now want to try this shit. He thinks cause he has been stung by a bee and bitten by fire ants that he can do the same.

Justin Schmidt authored the insects pain index and when I see him I will see how he handles the DaleM kick to the dick pain index.

On a good note a company called, I Heart Bees LLC, is going to teach and allow my kids to take care of bee hives. We will likely do it between Christmas and New Year.

Has the YouTuber world made our kids want to try things way more adventurous than we ever did when you were a kid?

When bored watch Coyote Peterson get stung by the Bullet Ant! Holy Crapoly, I fear the internet, while making us have access to volumes of info, we gotta make sure these children understand grown ups can do dumb shit too!

I watch this stuff with my son and you can see him absolute absorbed by all the information. I wish he would listen to his mom like that, uhhh me too.

Have a Merry Christmas if all the above is too long to read.

Oh, wish us luck.

Sent from my hairy pimpled buttocks using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kiohtee

Established Member
Love me some Coyote Peterson man! Dude is knowledgeable and has no fear, but as with Steve Irwin, he's a qualified professional that takes major risks in informing the public and becoming experienced with various animal bites. For people like this, it isn't "Oh I'm surprised he died!", it's "I'm surprised it took this long!"

Good luck to you and your son with the beehive thing. That's pretty cool for him to get to experience that at such a young age, and from professionals no less.

CV355

_
Established Member
Has the YouTuber world made our kids want to try things way more adventurous than we ever did when you were a kid?

It used to be that kids got bad ideas from watching Wylie Coyote and his ACME antics. Now we have Youtube, where kids can watch people playing video games instead of playing them themselves.

The kids that had/have any level of ambition will be ambitious regardless of the media available to them.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Love me some Coyote Peterson man! Dude is knowledgeable and has no fear, but as with Steve Irwin, he's a qualified professional that takes major risks in informing the public and becoming experienced with various animal bites. For people like this, it isn't "Oh I'm surprised he died!", it's "I'm surprised it took this long!"

Good luck to you and your son with the beehive thing. That's pretty cool for him to get to experience that at such a young age, and from professionals no less.
So true about these adventurers and lifw span. My era was Jacques Cousteau. I was in awe of watching him on tv back in the day.

Beekeeping suits got in yesterday! Amazon keeps amazing me. All wrapped up for Christmas.

Sent from my hairy pimpled buttocks using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread