Coyote Control Pack Wiring!

TClark22

Established Member
Looking for my new edge coyote swap brothers!!

I am seeking advice where to splice the few stand alone wires from the control pack. Like the 12v start only, 12v start and run, neutral safety switch, tach signal...etc...

Another question...WHY THE HELL is there 2 fuel pump positive wires. The instructions say nothing about 2 fuel pump wires...

And...what are the random 2 pink and purple wires on the harness branching off to the pedal connection that the Ford Racing instructions say NOTHING about.

And...there is 2 wires for the fan connection...but my fan has 3 wires on it...

Thanks for any help!! Any more advice on the wiring and whatnot would be much appreciated!

eur03SVT

Established Member

And...what are the random 2 pink and purple wires on the harness branching off to the pedal connection that the Ford Racing instructions say NOTHING about.

Thanks for any help!! Any more advice on the wiring and whatnot would be much appreciated!

Did you ever find out what those pin and purple wires are for?

Stellerjd

Established Member

I am seeking advice where to splice the few stand alone wires from the control pack. Like the 12v start only, 12v start and run, neutral safety switch, tach signal...etc...

Another question...WHY THE HELL is there 2 fuel pump positive wires. The instructions say nothing about 2 fuel pump wires...

And...there is 2 wires for the fan connection...but my fan has 3 wires on it...

I don't have any answers to your questions, but I am wondering how you are liking the Coyote swap so far?

Users who are viewing this thread