Coyote 5.0 vs Turbo & All Motor LS's

Solo302

Established Member
2014 5.0 versus some LS's.

- Camaro has: LSX H/C/I/Stall/4.10 Gear Full Bolt-ons/Tune. 450 Whp.
-Raised Hood GTO has: 403 Stroker/10.5:1 Comp H/C/I/ Full Bolt-ons/Tune. 500+ Whp.
-Stock Hood GTO LS2 has: Stock LS2 76mm Custom Turbo Kit @ 10 Psi. 540 Whp.
-2014 5.0 is All Motor with Bolt-ons/Tune.
(20-40 rolls, letting off for traffic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P52Y3PQoFVI&list=UUx8Z69FEGgZRiSmLnb1xfdQ

Last edited:

Solo302

Established Member
You need to learn how to go on 3 and not 2
You can't hear the third beep in many of the runs because of how loud all of these particular cars are. I did however take the hit in first run against the Camaro and the first run against the turbo GTO. Against the open header GTO we had to do a hand count.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
You can't hear the third beep in many of the runs because of how loud all of these particular cars are. I did however take the hit in first run against the Camaro and the first run against the turbo GTO. Against the open header GTO we had to do a hand count.
Dont mind him, he always chimes in on NA 5.0 races that are neck/neck. Next time give opponent a head start, shoot might as well give guy a car length too.

I notice the blown 5.0 threads are scarce with responses, only the NA ones rustling some jimmies. :lol:

Solo302

Established Member
Dont mind him, he always chimes in on NA 5.0 races that are neck/neck. Next time give opponent a head start, shoot might as well give guy a car length too.

I notice the blown 5.0 threads are scarce with responses, only the NA ones rustling some jimmies. :lol:

Thanks man! Yes I'll give half a car to a car length to the other cars next time we go out. Then there are no excuses for jumping/or taking an advantage lol. Gees this thread has done some rustling, these were just some BS fun runs between friends lol.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member

Only because 5.bro owners will start claiming they smash H/C/I LSX cars and it's because they keep jumping. The other runs where they hit at the same time you can clearly see which car is faster.

Edit: Good runs btw

Last edited:

clc44

Established Member
Great runs, the fact that they aren't running away is good enough for me. Just a Lil 302. Imagine what the 5.2is going to do in the future. Good runs op!

stangfreak

Established Member
Ugh the gto is so ugly. Strong mustang op! What intake do you have and how much weight is off th car? Good races man and sweet car.

Solo302

Established Member
Only because 5.bro owners will start claiming they smash H/C/I LSX cars and it's because they keep jumping. The other runs where they hit at the same time you can clearly see which car is faster.

Edit: Good runs btw

Clearly the LSX Camaro owned me from a 20 roll lol, this is partly do to his stall and gearing/auto trans at that speed. From a 40-45 roll both my 5.0 and the silver Camaro are door to door, we've ran it before. His car makes slightly more power and on track (1/4 mile) he is slightly quicker. I'm not here to dispute how good those Chevy v8s are with just very minimal work, trust me I know lol.

Solo302

Established Member
Ugh the gto is so ugly. Strong mustang op! What intake do you have and how much weight is off th car? Good races man and sweet car.

Thanks man! The car is running a Bama 93/103 octane hybrid tune. Car weighs in at 3560 with driver. I'm on the stock intake manifold, rev limit set to 7.2K Rpm. The car will be going into RevAuto next week for some dyno time, different fuel tune and hopefully to raise the revs as they cut my gearing short in 4th.

stangfreak

Established Member
Good shit man. Very impressive. Exhaust cold air and tune. The high revs help out a lot. Love the car !

Sladester2

Established Member
Those gto's need the driver mod. Nice runs. Must feel good being able to keep up with all your highly modded friends lol

Users who are viewing this thread