Coworker has a band...

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I was reading the other thread and didn't want to sidetrack it at all. My coworker has a band and they produced a video for it a while back. I guess I never actually watched it all the way through because it got me a little today.

Anyways this is a bit different than the other thread (not rap), pretty good IMHO.

[youtube_browser]x2z1bepbfEM[/youtube_browser]

ModularFan

Established Member
They sound really good, which band member is he?

This, Why is he still a co-worker he should be getting millions, at that type of quality. Does he have a record label yet? or in talks of getting one?

Last edited:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
He's the singer, they have been trying for years to get something going. The play some bigger local stuff but still waiting for that first big break I guess.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
They sound great and do everything right but there are 20o3i9842 bands exactly like them. They beat pretty much every other thing I've heard on here though. Are they on itunes?

ModularFan

Established Member
He's the singer, they have been trying for years to get something going. The play some bigger local stuff but still waiting for that first big break I guess.

It's good hes trying to go viral, he should just start sending out his stuff to random people, theres gotta be connections somewhere, has he forwarded his stuff to radio stations etc?

S8ER01Z

Established Member
They sound great and do everything right but there are 20o3i9842 bands exactly like them. They beat pretty much every other thing I've heard on here though. Are they on itunes?

Yeah they are on iTunes and some Internet radio stuff. I think you are spot on, it's hard to get noticed when so many other bands are out there doing the same thing.

It's good hes trying to go viral, he should just start sending out his stuff to random people, theres gotta be connections somewhere, has he forwarded his stuff to radio stations etc?

Yeah he has had some local play on the radio and a radio interview locally but we are in the quad cities so it limits exposure, not a large area and not a music centric area either.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
That's the tough thing in the music business, there are a million great bands out there. I think video is well produced, music is clean. Best of Luck to him! I liked it.. They sound like??????? Help me out here....

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
I'm getting to old to keep up on new music! Stuff I grew up listening to is now on the oldies stations!

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I'm getting to old to keep up on new music! Stuff I grew up listening to is now on the oldies stations!

That's the problem though. BB isn't new. These guys might have had a shot with this song like 8-9 years ago. I'd like to hear more from them because they obviously have their stuff together. This one's just a little too gimmicky for me. Even their name is gimmicky.

Last edited:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
They have been together a long time, when I started at work 7 years ago this is what they were doing. Spot on with the BB thing, a couple of songs I get mixed up all the time when I play music on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread