Cowl Induction Hoods

blucobra03

Established Member
I am thinking of buying a cowl induction hood and started to wonder if it would be a noisier ride without the insulation under there like the factory hood. How about it, any people with a cowl induction hood or those that decided against it that can give me some advise on noise or any other things I should check for, or be aware of before buying ?? Thanks guys !! :thumbsup:

01 Venom

Established Member
I didnt notice any additional noise with mine. My 2 choices in companies would be cervinis and Kaenen.

I have a 3 inch Kaenen double R and I like it alot.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
it does help in the coolness department but not in the temps really (and not in the air induction either)

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
If you have the hood functional you will notice heat from our engine bay coming out when you are stopped. You can see the wavy air rising up from the hood. I have an HO Fibertrends hood and its an excellent piece. I would buy from them again in a second. They are a bit cheaper than Cervini's too.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
HO Fibertrands also made the hood for the 2000 Cobra R. They are a great place to order a hood from. Great Quality as well.

Users who are viewing this thread