Cowboys and Vikings

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
****ING PENALTIES!!! jesus christ! can we please get rid of the ****ing coaching staff already?! they are a bunch of pansy ass morons.
i don't think it really matters, it's a game of 2 irrelevant teams.
every team is relevent in the cluster**** NFC.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
where have the williams haters been all season? odd, last year all i heard every single game was "roy sucks, they need to trade him". funny, it's been pretty damn quiet lately...

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
where have the williams haters been all season? odd, last year all i heard every single game was "roy sucks, they need to trade him". funny, it's been pretty damn quiet lately...

It took the draft of Bryant to finally live up the contract/"potential".

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
and of course, wade phillips doesn't blitz at all during that drive. even though they've been raping favre all game long.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
you might've had a good point if you went with miles austin or something, but the rookie???

Miles moved to the #1 spot after his first two starts, when he pilled up almost 400 yards.

The draft of Bryant (which they could've EASILY used on a more important position aka O-line) told me that JJ was not happy with his performance. I mean they were not short handed with WR's not to mention they have 3 good pass catching TE's too.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
the cowboys picking up both felix jones(1st round) and tashard choice(4th round) in the 2008 draft didn't mean that jerry was unhappy with marion barber(drafted 4th round '05).

Last edited:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
the cowboys picking up felix jones(1st round) and tashard choice(4th round) in the 2008 draft didn't mean that jerry was unhappy with marion barber(drafted 4th round '05).

Two different situations. They didn't give him a $45 million contract ($20 mil guaranteed) and gave away draft picks. JJ was expecting more than what he has giving him so far.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hate to say it, but they both suck... End of thread...

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol WTF just happened on that last play, talk about embarassing.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Se lost but we still r taking this superbowl haters : )

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
so, anyone else excited to see how the cowboys perform under a new head coach next year? i'm pumped!
Two different situations. They didn't give him a $45 million contract ($20 mil guaranteed) and gave away draft picks. JJ was expecting more than what he has giving him so far.
you can read into it whatever you want, this whole theory that a player is just laying down and laughing all the way to the bank is about as retarded as it gets. "uh oh, i better try now because there is a new wide reciever on the team!":lol:

Users who are viewing this thread