Cowboy Fans

Don Juan

Established Member
:lol:

nfl_25.gif

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Just thought I would bring this post up before I have a little fun with a few Cowboy fans.

You won, yes you did. Congratulations. Enjoy your win. There is still a lot more games to be played. You are the best team in the NFC.

See ya January 20th.

Well I got part of that one right.

Only way their going to the Frozen **** lickers home is if the boys go 3-2 agaisnt sub par 500 oponents and the Packers go 4-0. Dallas has tiebreaker advantage!!!

Looks like Dallas is going to be watching footbal played on the frozen tundra next week.

better then takeing it in the ass like you and the Packers!!!:lol:

Hows that ass feel tonight?

Congrats to the NYG. I think you will give GB one hell of a game. But Green Bay will win.

VPF

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
Damn I was gonna cheer for the pack but seeing as how all their fans are a bunch of vagina wipes I think Ill go for the pats, GO PAT GO!!

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
Damn I was gonna cheer for the pack but seeing as how all their fans are a bunch of vagina wipes I think Ill go for the pats, GO PAT GO!!

Actually, this all stemmed from a certain Dallas fan, who's name will not be mentioned (mustang82), that couldn't stop talking shit about Dallas' win over Green Bay.

Read these, for example:
http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440093&highlight=mustang82
http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440102&highlight=mustang82

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
JoePac was extremely confident, I guess he's busy removing his foot from his mouth.

Yes he was the biggest mouth of them all. Mustang82 was just an ass.

Thank God the last thing we need to see is you in a Packers cheerleaders uniform.

VPF

Last edited:

slosnake

Established Member
As a Cowboy fan, Ive gotta give props to the Giants!! They came out in the second half with thier make shift defensive back field and shut down the receiving corp of Dallas!! They played a flawless second half!!! As usual penalties killed them!!! I dont care who goes to the super bowl, as long as someone beats the Pats!!! Good game Giants and good luck Packers and Giants fans!!!

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
As a Cowboy fan, Ive gotta give props to the Giants!! They came out in the second half with thier make shift defensive back field and shut down the receiving corp of Dallas!! They played a flawless second half!!! As usual penalties killed them!!! I dont care who goes to the super bowl, as long as someone beats the Pats!!! Good game Giants and good luck Packers and Giants fans!!!

spoken like a true Football fan. Im the #1 Packers fan in the world but i sure as hell want the Pats to lose! :beer:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
now that my lovely cowboys are out...someone better beat the pats....sad thing is...i dont think the giants or pack have it in em

Users who are viewing this thread