Covid-19 Immunity certificates?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
First off, HIPPA Laws, anyone? I refuse to reveal any medical information to the government whether police, politicians, etc.., in order to freely travel and I think lawyers would be puddled in drool from the thought of suing the living hell out of these people.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I will not carry some paper around to prove antibodies. If we do that then I hope somebody with too much money files suit that forces people to carry their full vaccine history with them and anti-vaxxers are forced to stay home.

I have had hospitals try to turn me away from working due to where I have had to go for work. It is amazing how quickly they change their tune when you get on the phone with Respiratory or Biomed and say that you are going to be unable to maintain, repair, or install their ventilators. Lol

I have honestly started lying about where I have been because it is just too much hassle.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

To expand on your point.
For the sake of safety why don't we also make people carry around identification if they have HIV or other blood born diseases. Maybe expand it to include anger issues, alcoholism, drug addiction, and more. For safety, for the children.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
g?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=pbReq86kHjAAX-BI8FO&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

railroad

Established Member
I do not believe any of this would be on a piece of paper you would carry or a chip in the arm. All you would need to do is link/add it to all the information the police get when running your drivers license / state id. In a way we all carry our "papers" already if you look at it in that way.

I think you are over looking the big picture.
This is a test. See how easy it is to spread a virus, scare the sheep into fighting over toilet tissue, stand in line for a free check.
Soros, Gates, Bush, etc think we would be better under a world government. After all, we are not smart and rich like them, so what good are we, but to toil to feed the world.
If Obama or his ilk were in office, we would be in the final steps of this process.
Fuhci, a left over of Hillery is fighting use of the simple medicine that shows the most promise, with the least risk. Why, so he can prolong the fear, spread and numbers they need.
Trump is having to play high stakes chess with all the games being set up by the dems.
He cannot expose what is happening, without risk of the false news accusing him of turning his back on Americans.
Dems, hold up money for businesses and out of work Americans, to give time for the model predictions to become real. At least Pisslocee, board member of the Kennedy Center, got her share of the 25 million dollars and still laid off employees, to increase their share of the loot.
Hope this paints a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread