Court date for SC man accused of sex with horse

homer302

Banned
The comments posted after the story are hilarious.
Neigh means neigh....LOL :D:dw::lol1:

Court date for SC man accused of sex with horse - CharlotteObserver.com

Court date for SC man accused of sex with horse
The Associated Press
Posted: Wednesday, Nov. 04, 2009
CONWAY, S.C. A South Carolina man accused of having sex with a horse is scheduled to appear in court.

Rodell Vereen was ordered to appear Wednesday at the Horry County courthouse in Conway.

Authorities charged Vereen with buggery after a woman set up a surveillance camera and caught him on tape having sex with her horse in July.

Horse owner Barbara Kenley says she then staked out the stable and caught Vereen sneaking into the barn less than two weeks later, holding him at shotgun point until police arrived.

Kenley had seen Vereen before. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse and was put on probation and ordered to register as a sex offender. He faces up to five years if convicted on the latest charges.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
rofl lmmfao a horse is a horse of course of course and nobody should have sex with a horse of course, that is unless the chump is the infamous inbred!

Black Sex

Established Member
There was a guy in wisconson that got arrested because he pulled over on the highway and got caught having sex with a dead deer.

DEVIL

Established Member
Back in 1973 I was stationed in Germany. Right outside of the post a farmer caught a GI having his way with one of his cows. I think it was a WO at the time. Not sure what he was after his trial!

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Some guy in WA was killed getting it on with a horse about a year ago. He was catching!!!!!!!!!!:eek::xpl:

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Haha, it may be sick, but I'm impressed with anyone who can do ANYTHING for a horse. lol

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Why is this illegal? Whatever happened between the man and the horse is their business, not the courts. :poke:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
And you know this how.....:dw::poke::lol1:

Let's pretend there's a legit reason I know that and move on...mmmkay?

Nah I used to work for a Major Feed company and all the animal stuff is discussed quite often. Like in Florida you can slaughter Horses for food.

Users who are viewing this thread