Couple teaser pics- 345's on the Cobra

DaBigBone

Established Member
I think its slightly too big.. 335's would have been enough.

But if you like it, thats what matters

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
I bet it looks good when rolling. other than that..not so much.

FWIW, contact patch would be wider on a wider rim.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Your tires will be cut soon enough. Looks cool but even with 315s you can get tire rub/ cuts on the sidewall from bumps in the road. Bette get those fenders rolled big time and maybe even trimmed off.

endless381

Established Member
looks good an very expensive!How much do rear tires like that cost an how long do they normaly last?

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
i like the beef............... sam u sarcastic bastered how ya been???

I bet you do.....probably prefer beef "sausage" :D I've been doing good just enjoying my little car. I have this thing called a "job" that takes all my SVTP posting time. :(

Toplesss

Established Member
OUCH!! You guys are brutal! LOL! Actually, I agree with what the majority of what you have all said. It is a " love it " or " hate it " combo. While I dont love it, I dont think its that bad. Oh well, I will just put the 315's back on when it comes time.

Thanks again,
Matt

pacific4v

Established Member
Whats up matt! i was wondering if u were a member on here. glad to see u got them mounted up and that they cleared. And damn those things do look huge! whether u like the look of them or not they should def help out on hooking, atleast compared to friday night;)

Twinscrew

Established Member
I like that you tried something diffrent. Please post a few more picks. These are some of the widest tires that I've seen posted on here. I would like to see a wider rim, like alot of these guys.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Too much tire bulge IMO....

These tires are for 12''-14'' rims....

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...12-5-fr500s-w-345-bfgs-time-attack-style.html

DSC_0209-1.jpg

1363EnriquesCar.jpg

Picture401.jpg

Toplesss

Established Member
Whats up matt! i was wondering if u were a member on here. glad to see u got them mounted up and that they cleared. And damn those things do look huge! whether u like the look of them or not they should def help out on hooking, atleast compared to friday night;)

Hey buddy:beer: Just took the car out for a little spin. I had some family come in from out of town today and one of them parked behind me, and left without leaving a key, so I couldnt get the car out of the garage all freakin day. It hooks alot better than it did for sure. Im sure they will do great on concrete. I thought about coming into town and washing it, but kinda lost the urge now. If you get out one night this week hit me up, Ill bea around.

Boss...they do fit the rim better, but Im not a fan of the flush look in the rear. To each his own though.

CPMGNT

Established Member
Is that on an 18x10 wheel?? Every tire shop I talk to says 335s won't fit my 18x10 and it be safe. I want he bfg kdw 335 real bad though. Idk

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Boss...they do fit the rim better, but Im not a fan of the flush look in the rear. To each his own though.

Yeah I know what you mean and that was just my opinion, don't take me wrong, they look sick and I'm sure traction has been improved as well.:beer:

61mmstang94

Established Member
Is that on an 18x10 wheel?? Every tire shop I talk to says 335s won't fit my 18x10 and it be safe. I want he bfg kdw 335 real bad though. Idk

Then get the proper width wheels and put the 335s on them? :beer:

You guys laugh at the VW guys who "stretch" their tires and you are doing the same type of thing by putting the incorrect size tire on the wrong wheels.

pacific4v

Established Member
Hey buddy:beer: Just took the car out for a little spin. I had some family come in from out of town today and one of them parked behind me, and left without leaving a key, so I couldnt get the car out of the garage all freakin day. It hooks alot better than it did for sure. Im sure they will do great on concrete. I thought about coming into town and washing it, but kinda lost the urge now. If you get out one night this week hit me up, Ill bea around.

Nice, idk about drag radials but street tires usually do a little better once they get some miles on them...,but yea I'm sure I'll be out sometime this week, and Friday for sure if the rain holds off for the downtown car show

Users who are viewing this thread