Hlistr_07RR ftl
Established Member
Friend took these pics at the autoshow

LAautoshow010.gif

LAautoshow012.gif

and the tires and wheels
LAautoshow011.gif

this truck looks amazing in person.

if i was in a better financial situation, i would really consider this truck when its finally released.

ibismojo

Established Member
It's unfortunate that the majority of the spotlight at the LA Auto Show was for green vehicles. People still don't understand that the most effective way to reduce emissions and sky high gas prices is to drive less and drive conservatively. But I guess most don't want to give up their lifestyle yet expect the nerds to figure out new technology to suit their lazy habits.

dustin

Supercharged
Established Member
It's unfortunate that the majority of the spotlight at the LA Auto Show was for green vehicles. People still don't understand that the most effective way to reduce emissions and sky high gas prices is to drive less and drive conservatively. But I guess most don't want to give up their lifestyle yet expect the nerds to figure out new technology to suit their lazy habits.

I agree. I actually live 1 mile from work. So does my wife. We both did it to mainly cut down on hours spent driving. Gas is not really an issue to me anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread