Couple Races Joo Know?

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
It's been a while since I've posted a kill but these couple races were pretty good,soooooooo.......on with the show.

1. I'm hangin out in uniontown driving around with a couple friends lookin for a good race. We run into one of my buddies witha 96 GT. We talk for a little bit and I ask what he has done to his car,because for some reason in talking to him a bunch of times his car has never come up. He says he has a blower. I said "Oh shit". We talk a little while longer and we drive away. Just as I suspected,NO blower whine. A half hour later we catch up to him again. I swore this kid was bsing,no way does he have a charger on that car. One of my buddies asks him a couple questions trying to get him to tip his hand and blow his cover. So he pops his hood. Damn. There it is. I ask him to race and he says he can't because he doesn't want to get into anymore trouble(long story,shooting a few months ago,cop got hit,he may on his way to a bid) so I totally understood and said cool. We drive around together for a while and he leads my onto the highway. WTF! He doesn't wanna run here but let's do some kickdowns on the freeway? Whatever. We get even,slow down,I grab second and start marching away from him. Powershift third and here he comes. NOW I hear the blower. End of third my front bumper is at his rear bumper. We turn around. Do the same thing. I grab second and just leave him bad. Same outcome as third comes up. He sloooooowly pulls me. It was fun but I don't think his car was or is runing well. Even without a headswap he shoulda walked me quickly. I don't know how many pounds of boost he was runing because when I asked he said "10...er um....13". So he probably doesn't even know. But the fact is he beat me.

2. Another one of my friends with a 01 GT vert has always been one of my targets. And last night I finally got him cornered. He's had his car about a year and just got his x pipe on the other day. I'm headin home last night about 1 and see him in a parking lot. I pull in and start talking for a few and a couple of our budiies walk up,VERY innebriated. They start talking about us racing and he trys his damdest to avoid anything to do with that. They egg him enough and he agrees. Nobody in his car,three people in mine so I figure that extra convertible weight is covered. We line up,one of our drunk friends stands in the road and counts,we launch,not much of a race. I heard his car screaming so I know he was in it,but it wasn't even close. I thought it should have been closer. We pulled back over and talked,and he somehow came to the conclusion that he got a late start.:rollseyes No matter. I'll get him when I'm more awake. That's about it.

Damn that was long. Now my carpel tunel will be acting up.:p

Users who are viewing this thread