Couple questions

jjhirsch

Established Member
Hey guys, well the Lightning sells tomorrow and I am for sure buying a CSVT. I have spoken with numerous people trying to find a decent CSVT for about $6500-$7000. The thing I want to know is, has anyone seen Chickenhawk's CSVT and what are your feeling s on it. I have spoken with him via e-mail and he says its not a eaasy daily driver, any idea what that means?? Also, has anyone heard his exhaust compared to the Bassani? I have a Bassani on my L and theres nothing like it, I love it. I guess I am just rying to find the best deal and make it sound right. I appreciate all your help and hopefully I will be in one very soon.

:beer:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I haven't seen it.

But, I've head the stock exhaust without the resonator, and I've heard the Borla. And personally, I love my Bassani when the car was stock. Now with headers it needed a resonator, and I still love it. :)

all costume SVT

Established Member
H have seen it! and herd it! I bought an carben fiber hood from him right off his car. It look fine no scraches or dents. it is black and it looks well keept up. I think what he means by "is not an easy driver" because he has a 3.0 conversion kit on the motor. it has more power but the lcutch i'm juessing is a little heavy on the foot.

all costume SVT

Established Member
The exhaust is bad ass!!! It sounds like a mustang cobra but a little deeper. agressave as hell! hope that helps

chknhwk

Pretty much, yeah. Quite a bit of policing goes on over there, though. It gets old. But it's a great, informative site.

Derk2000

Established Member
I'm a little late posting here, so I don't know if you've heard his exhaust or not, but I can send you a clip of my car w/ a very similar exhaust setup. His might be a little louder, and he's got a 3.0 in there, too. :-D
Chknhawk - it's sad to see you part with your 'tour, but what can you do? :shrug: At least you've got a Cobra to compensate for the loss. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread