Couple pics with the new wheels

4fit?

Established Member
Nice....needs a 295/35 in the rear.
I would have prefered to go 275/35 front and 295/35 rear, but the kit didn't come with that and I couldn't pass on the price. The 285/35 doesn't look bad at all IMO though.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Now thats how a bullit should look. Lower it then dont touch anything else on the exterior.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Wow... Looks great man ! My current car is pending sale and a DHG Bullitt is at the top of my list for a replacement... Just not too many around my area i can think of and i like the uniqueness of it... Can't go wrong with the DD wheels.. Looks so sick on the Highland Green !

meenstang

Established Member
Thanks. That's the plan. I just want to sit her down a tad and call it done exterior wise.

I'll 2nd that notion. Your car is sweet man. I love the look, and once you lower it, it will be even more amazing. :rockon:

4fit?

Established Member
I'll 2nd that notion. Your car is sweet man. I love the look, and once you lower it, it will be even more amazing. :rockon:
Thanks. I hope to pick some up within the next couple months. Need a car cover first though. I'm sick of spending tons of time using the polisher on the car to get it the way i want it to just have it get covered with crap in a day. It sits under a carport, but that just isn't enough protection. :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread