Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
i'm no pro, yes it needs a drop, and a wash, but never the less, here she is

tint3.jpg

tintmach.jpg

tint1.jpg

machinterior.jpg

i'm loving this car :pepper: it just needs some boltons now, i wanted a cobra, but a deal fell through and i ended up with this :thumbsup:

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
manual, only mod is a k&n drop in, came with the car actually, and 13k miles :pepper:

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
yea it's amazing at what a difference it was going from a full bolton fox to the mach1, sooooooooooo much smoother, clutch doesnt require half the effort (granted i had a king cobra on the fox), everything works hah, so yea i love it so far, i have a car payment now but i'm not too worried about it

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
yea i went to move the car last night (street sweeper in the morning) i practically stalled the thing

muhtalicbloo

Established Member
man that thing needs washed and you gotta drop that.......lol just messin wit ya.....nice lookin car bro....what are the future mods?

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
muhtalicbloo said:
man that thing needs washed and you gotta drop that.......lol just messin wit ya.....nice lookin car bro....what are the future mods?

keep it somewhat civilized since it is the daily driver now, catback/mgw shifter, drop, then once i get a little more money, 4.10's and drag radials, i dont want it to end up like the 5.0 though, that car ended up more drag than street car

Mport_KLR said:
beautiful car how much did that set you back?$$$

21k, the miles is what made me want it more than anything else, it still smells new :D

muhtalicbloo

Established Member
nice nice....ya that's the hard thing about the car hobby business...you say you're only gonna do so much then you just want more and more and then you look back and you're like.....i got a kick ass ride...but where's all my money lol.....that's cool that you're gonna keep it tame....since you already have one weekend warrior i assume you don't need two lol...nice lookin fox

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
thanks guys, i'm trying to sell the fox though, no garage/driveway means no room, and it gets kinda tough moving all the car's around, reminds me i need to get some signs for it, well off to the store

muhtalicbloo

Established Member
i give it two months after u sell ur fox...to keep ur mach tame lol....i just have a hunch! lol...sorry to hear you gotta sell it but if you weren't in cali i'd give ya some garage room

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
thanks guys, yea i know the mod bug will bite me, but i gotta sell the fox.. to get the money for the mods :rolling: mgw is definitly on the top of the list, had one on the fox and loved it, the stock shifter sucks balls in the mach

Users who are viewing this thread