Couple pics of my car... Street and Strip

bossman429

Established Member
Well being stuck at school I am forced to be away from my stang :cryying: So to make me feel better I figured I'd post some random pics of my car. One is on the way up to my last time at the track and the others are at the track. Mods are in sig along with times.....

dsc01960_for_web.jpg

skinnies3.jpg

skinnies2.jpg

skinnies1.jpg

bossman429

Established Member
Thanks man, I've thought of it, Although i really like how it looks now that its moved back, also Ill have 4 holes in my trunklid. My main focus is just keepin the darn thing clean.... black is a biatch!

Also im not sure what mods to do next. I wanna do headers but they are a biatch, I wanna build my rear for slicks but thats alot of money. Any suggestions would be appreciated! I want to see mid 12's NA I bet i can break 12's with optimal conditions and this setup if i drive the hell outta the car

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
damn, you car is bad ass... nad i think it would look clean w/ the saleen wing IMHO... and you should def. break 12's real easy... and if you want to put any more power, i would still def. rebuild the rear.... it will be worth it in the long run

bossman429

Established Member
thanks man.... yea i just wish i had an extra 3 grand laying around and i would get everything done! ughh college is not an optimal time of life for someone to get into dragracing.... im broke!!!

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
haha i hear ya... im building a 347 on dope for my bronco... lol and im in college to, i feel your pain... your car is bad ass though... i have pics of my bronco in another thread... ab 4x4ing or something

Gino

So Long!
Originally posted by SatinGreenGT
Very nice. Take that wing off, it'll make it look 239399x cleaner.

Mustang GT's are supposed to have wings, its the V6's that are undeserving... how would removing something like that make it look more clean? if it was an '00 Cobra R wing, sure-- that looks stock enough to me. if anything, the '00 Cobra R wheels being removed would make it cleaner... the car looks perfectly fine, don't touch a damned thing bossman429 lol

:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread