Couple pics from the dragon in NC

kevinp

Established Member
Bored so how about some pics :)

Had to run up to North Carolina last weekend so I took the wife and kids along and hit the dragon (US129, 318 curves in 11 miles) on the way back. Since 99.99% of my car pics are taken with a cell phone I finally have a couple nice pictures of the car on the road. There are a ton of people taking pictures along the road for a living, found a couple decent ones. I'm pretty happy with the stance considering its still on 100% stock suspension except for the Roush rear springs and BMR adjustable PHB.

288070a_zpsffd1e497.gif

288071a_zpse8cbaaa9.gif

I'm surprised how well the car handled it considering how soft the stock suspension is, just leaving it in 2nd gear was good enough and plenty of fun.

kevinp

Established Member
Looks good man!!! Those the am GT500 reps? :beer:

They are real 2013 GT500 PP wheels/tires, 200mph valve stems and all lol. I was going to go with the usual AMR or Drifts but a friend had these for sale local at a decent price so I picked them up.

Ratchet

Established Member
They are real 2013 GT500 PP wheels/tires, 200mph valve stems and all lol. I was going to go with the usual AMR or Drifts but a friend had these for sale local at a decent price so I picked them up.

Nice!!:beer:

kevinp

Established Member
Looks good! I'll be hitting the dragon soon and I'm looking forward to it. What part of east TN are you from?

I'm from Knoxville, I can get there in an hour or so but to be honest once or twice a year is enough for me. Tires me out :)

DWalker

Established Member
I'm from Knoxville, I can get there in an hour or so but to be honest once or twice a year is enough for me. Tires me out :)

Nice, I actually live in Clinton and come to Knoxville for random car shows and things all the time. Ever hit up any car shows in the area?

kevinp

Established Member
Nice, I actually live in Clinton and come to Knoxville for random car shows and things all the time. Ever hit up any car shows in the area?

I dont make it to many car events, wife, kids, house etc.

Users who are viewing this thread