Couple of clips of me toolin around on the street

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Last edited:

trey193

Established Member
I was gonna see if you would make some vids so I could see how crazy your car was getting on the street now that the weather has changed. I'll be viewing them when I get home tonight, I look forward to it:coolman:

trey193

Established Member
Allan got a favor to ask. I sold my Mac 2-1/2 and I am thinking about getting the 3 inch Mac, could you get a clip of a drive off with camera from behind going up through the rev range slowly to say like 5000 or so. I love the way my 2-1/2 sounds and dont want to lose that. And didnt you say while you though you lost torque with the new exhaust actually is just moved the peak up higher??

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
The 2nd video it spun in 1st, so I shortshifted into 2nd, its spun again, so I pedaled it and go back in it in 2nd, then into 3rd.

Trey I will do my best to get that video, probably hook it up tonight.

trey193

Established Member
I'll view them all tonight didnt get home till late last night. Thanks for coming through for me Allan!!!

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
sounds good :shrug: Broke7 could we get a video of you shifting maybe have some one small sit in the back and focus on the dash and shifting 1-4?

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Originally posted by JAIME'S COBRA
POOR VIDEO QUALITY. IT SUCKED.

That is why I said the video wasnt the best in my original post. Get a ***ing clue and read the post next time or save svtperformance.com the bandwidth and keep your lame ass comments to yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread