Couple good pics for you guys

66GT350

Established Member
Spent the weekend doin car stuff. My buddy brought over his brand new Comp Orange Mach.......veeeeeery nice car..... My first impressions after driving it were "my, what a big hood scoop you have" and "holy torque, Batman, you sure all that has are 3.55's?". Nice ride...perfect color...

Last edited by a moderator:

66GT350

Established Member
Here's a shot of the back. He added the CDC honeycomb rear fascia, really adds to the "retro" look, should have come this way from Ford IMHO

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Yep...those are very nice and they drive even better. Drove my friend's w/a Pro 5.0 shifter and I was liking the acceleration.

Nice color he's got there......what'd you suck him into Zainoing the Mach as well??? :p

66GT350

Established Member
Oh yeah, Mike, the Mach's been 'bared and has 3 coats already on her. This guy's a real gear head, sold his Bullit for the Mach, has an awsome '50 Merc, all steel original Deuce Coupe and a '60 BelAir bubble top.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Damn....VERY nice Cobra.....I'm looking at the pieces in the engine bay rather than the rims(but those are nice too). I can't wait to come to Dallas again, we should have a meet when I do. And you better bring all these guys to our car show in June. :-D

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Originally posted by tang350
and, of course, the obligatory "family photo" with my buddy's '98.....seperated at birth??????:D (mine's on the left)

You mean RIGHT???

Sounds like someone's got a case of the "Monday's" :lol:

Very nice pic of the two black snakes....should have a sign saying "Danger: Poisonous Snakes". I'm sure someone can photoshop one in.

66GT350

Established Member
oooops...I meant mines on the right!

Damn....VERY nice Cobra.....I'm looking at the pieces in the engine bay rather than the rims(but those are nice too). I can't wait to come to Dallas again, we should have a meet when I do. And you better bring all these guys to our car show in June.

10-4, buddy, we'll be there. Yeah his is nicely modded; 4:10's, Tri-Ax, Autometer tach, BBK long tubes, o/r X, Flows with dumps (sounds totally sick), BBK CAI, UDP's and MSD wires with the coil packs. Nice car.....I'm gettin him on the Zaino regimen next weekend :D

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Dooooode, you can't mess it up...just follow the instructions... totally EZ, trust me.

yep...if you've ever waxed a car then putting on Zaino will be so much easier to apply and take off.....WITH better results. :beer:

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
yep...if you've ever waxed a car then putting on Zaino will be so much easier to apply and take off.....WITH better results. :beer:

Yeah, get some Zaino. I was a little intimidated by all the steps/process, but it seriously gets easier to apply the polish everytime.:beer:

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Hey Tang, where in Dallas are you from? Over the summers im there quite often. Nice looking rides you all have! I need to get Zaino after my next 3 big mods.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Then a qquick trip over to see another buddy and check out the new rims he just put on.....

Hey, there's my car. :) By the way tang350 I like the way yours sits.

66GT350

Established Member
Hey Tang, where in Dallas are you from? Over the summers im there quite often. Nice looking rides you all have! I need to get Zaino after my next 3 big mods.

I'm up in Flower Mound, bout 15 minutes North of DFW airport, near TMS.

By the way tang350 I like the way yours sits.

Thanks URDONE, the springs were installed by the P.O. who said they were Eibachs, haven't gotten her up on jackstands yet to check 'em. Shocks/stuts are stock, far as I can tell - probably replace them with a set of Bilsteins next month.

Users who are viewing this thread