Coupe and Convertible?

Chuck A

Established Member
Hi,

New to the Forum... I was wondering if I will be able to order the convertible version when the order forms are available initially, or will it be for the Coupe only?

Great Forum, by the way.

Chuck A

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Hi,

New to the Forum... I was wondering if I will be able to order the convertible version when the order forms are available initially, or will it be for the Coupe only?

Great Forum, by the way.

Chuck A

The vert will be available as a 13 model year car just as the coupe. Will it start production at the same time as the coupe? I dont think anyone knows right now.

IMO I would go for the coupe and glass roof option before ordering a vert. Maybe thats just me?:shrug:

speedrx

Established Member
IMO I would go for the coupe and glass roof option before ordering a vert. Maybe thats just me?:shrug:

If it is a daily driver, I would agree - mine will be a second car to drive on sunny days and for fun, I am going with the convertible!

F8L SN8K

Established Member
According to the Ford Rep at the NAIAS this weekend the 13 convertible is going to be electronically limited lower then the coupe due to aerodynamics. 155-165mph which is plenty enough. I must admit the glass roof is growing on me but it's not the same as a convertible by a long shot.

speedrx

Established Member
According to the Ford Rep at the NAIAS this weekend the 13 convertible is going to be electronically limited lower then the coupe due to aerodynamics. 155-165mph which is plenty enough. I must admit the glass roof is growing on me but it's not the same as a convertible by a long shot.

If I find someplace where I can drive my convertible over 165 MPH, I will figure something out, otherwise I think I'm good. :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread