Countdown to the NFL draft.

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
With the draft happening next Thursday. I was thinking about who I would like to see my team draft. State your team and who or what position you would like to see them draft.

Dallas Cowboys 27th Pick
Like to see them get an OT since they released Flozell.
Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers would be great if he slipped that far.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
New York Giants pick # 15
need a LB and some better seconday after everyone got hurt last season but they did just pick up Antrel Rolle

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
The Eagles help in the secondary and another good pash rusher. Most mock drafts have them picking up Taylor Mays out of USC in the 1st round.

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
With the draft happening next Thursday. I was thinking about who I would like to see my team draft. State your team and who or what position you would like to see them draft.

Dallas Cowboys 27th Pick
Like to see them get an OT since they released Flozell.
Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers would be great if he slipped that far.

dont count on Davis slipping that far. If he's still available at #17 the 9ers will take him

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
the ravens are always impossible to get a good read on. Who honestly predicted them taking Mike Oher last year?

my best guess is a pass rusher like Brandon Graham, Jerry Hughes, Jared Oderik

or maybe a corner like Devin McCourty, Wilson from boise, patrick robinson or kareem jackson

i could also see them going for Jermain Greshman the TE from OU is he is still there

Bullitt520

Established Member
The Giants would even pick Davis if he was available at 15.

If McClain falls past Denver and Jax the Giants will obviously pick him but it will most likely be Weatherspoon. I wouldn't be suprised if they took CJ Spiller though.

Since this seems to be a Cowboys dominated board I'll add that I think they draft Nate Allen from USF

PUSHA TON

Established Member
At #16 the titans need de, olb, cb help. my wish list would be
1. Earl Thomas (will be gone)
2. Jason Pierre-Paul
3. Sergio Kindle (can play de and lb)
4. Kyle Wilson
5. Derrick Morgan

GHIG RTR

Banned
With my 49ers having picks 13th & 17th, I hope we can still get Dez Bryant, Joe Haden, or Anthony Davis. Hopefully with our 49th pick we can get ourselves another QB.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
the ravens are always impossible to get a good read on.

This. Ozzie normally does pretty well (-Clayton) so I will just put my trust in him whoever it is. Some of the greatest players the Ravens drafted werent needed at the time. (IE we already had a good FS when we drafted ed reed...no one complains about that pick however).

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Team is Oakland.

Pick # Who I'd like to see them pick
8 - Take the Best OT on the board I'd like to see them get Okung, but they'll probably end up with Trent Williams OT from Oklahoma
39 - Take the best DE on the board, probably Corey Wootton DE from Northwestern
69 - Take the best QB left on the Board, probably Dan LeFevour, but McCoy if he slips
106 - Take the best O lineman on the board again, I'm going to say it'll probably be either Ciron Black, OT, LSU, John Jerry OG, Ole Miss or Kyle Calloway, OT, Iowa.
138 - Best OLB on the board probably Dekoda Watson from Florida State or Roddrick Muckelroy from Texas
158 - Best WR on the board probably Dez Briscoe from Kansas, maybe Riley Cooper from Florida if he slips.
215 - Best Safety on the board probably Terrell Skinner from Maryland or Van Eskridge from East Carolina
251 - Look for a "steal" pick, get the best athlete left on the board.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
This. Ozzie normally does pretty well (-Clayton) so I will just put my trust in him whoever it is. Some of the greatest players the Ravens drafted werent needed at the time. (IE we already had a good FS when we drafted ed reed...no one complains about that pick however).

The Wizard of Oz...probably Cleveland's best TE ever and a remarkable guy who's a true student of the game. Ozzie knows what's up.

ozzie_newsome_main.jpg

The Browns at #7 need help all over so anything is an upgrade. I have no clue who they're going to take, and I don't think they know either. We'll just have to see how the first six picks play out.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member

in ozzy we trust!

need to pick up a big tall fast corner some pass rush and maybe a tight end

Users who are viewing this thread