Couldn't miss another Mustang Week!!! My latest ride.

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
97 Cobra

cars010.jpg

cars005.jpg

cars002.jpg

I am the 3rd owner. The car had 4900 miles when the 2nd owner purchased,and its got right at 42,000 on it now. The only mods are a pro5.0 shifter,bbk or/x, 2chamber flowmasters, and the wheels and tires. Ill try to get some more pics later of the motor and interior. It does have black leather. I'll deff. be at MW in it.

Last edited:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I was going until my wife's niece decided to get married that week. I had to cancel arrangements at MW to go the other way. Have fun.

Last edited:

197SVT

Established Member
this is my brothers badass cobra i had to buy an 89 gt to give him the fever so he would buy another one and go to MW with me in myrtle beach i'll have some pics up as soon as i figure out how

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
skatermckimm said:
are you comming to flordia for mustang week?

There is NO Mustang Week in Florida. The Sixth Annual Mustang Week takes place July 23-29th in Myrtle Beach, SC. We have Ford Perfomance Racing, Saleen, Pypes, and many more sponsors. We also have Mustang Enthusiast, Modified Mustangs, and Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords covering the events! You should see all the stuff we have to raffle this year! This year is going to be incredible!

July 24 Tuesday Meet & greet at Planet Hollywood

Wednesday track night at the Myrtle Beach Speedway (this should be a fun event)

Thursday meet at Hooters then Cruise to Darlington for Drag night

Fri Fourth Annual Mustang Week Car show at Colonial Mall

Sat Southeast Largest Mustang and SVT Cruise-in at Colonial Mall

spraying away,
It's always good to have more SN-95 Cobras around! Stop by the staff area and say hello!

Last edited:

Immortal LuD

Established Member
June 5th to June 9th here in Daytona Beach is Super Stang Fest... All those sponsers and more.

We're doing a cruise to Sea World, Orlando Speedworld for some racing, a beach cruise, Hooters get together, and finally a car show in the infield of the Daytona Speedway.

I'm two minutes away from all of the fun! My Mach will be out playing all week! :thumbsup:

SeankySnake

Established Member
:rockon: The One And Only Mustang Week Is @ Myrtle Beach, SC:bowdown: There is no other Mustang Week anywhere else period. :nonono: SSF is... well ... NOT MUSTANG WEEK!!!! Awesome ride. I hope to see ya there.

Rusty

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
I had the same car/color as your's back in 97. One of my favorate mustangs! Looks great. Off road x with 2 chamber flows is loud. I set that up once and it souded like a nascar!

WhiteStallionGT

Damn, I want it. Hopefully I'll be able to get one just like it but in white a year or two from now. Definitely one of my dream cars.

Smoked headlights and fogs!

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
GeoSnake said:
There is NO Mustang Week in Florida. The Sixth Annual Mustang Week takes place July 23-29th in Myrtle Beach, SC. We have Ford Perfomance Racing, Saleen, Pypes, and many more sponsors. We also have Mustang Enthusiast, Modified Mustangs, and Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords covering the events! You should see all the stuff we have to raffle this year! This year is going to be incredible!

July 24 Tuesday Meet & greet at Planet Hollywood

Wednesday track night at the Myrtle Beach Speedway (this should be a fun event)

Thursday meet at Hooters then Cruise to Darlington for Drag night

Fri Fourth Annual Mustang Week Car show at Colonial Mall

Sat Southeast Largest Mustang and SVT Cruise-in at Colonial Mall

spraying away,
It's always good to have more SN-95 Cobras around! Stop by the staff area and say hello!

Awsome thanks ,and I'll see you there:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread